• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • donballz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    I bought my first gun three years ago. Guess I bought into the "Obama is gonna terk er gerns!" hype. But I am glad I did. It was a Ruger P95 and I still love it. Definitely not the gun I would buy now with everything I have learned in the 3-year obsession that ensued, but very sentimental and I will always have it.

Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    First gun I ever shot was my dad's 12 gauge shotgun when I was around 6. I did not believe him that it would kick that hard so he let me learn the hard way.
    The first gun I personally owned outside of a BB gun was the 20 ga. that I got for Christmas when I was 10.

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    I done a bunch of odd jobs and got a Marlin 60 .22 rifle for my hard work when I was young. Best i can figure it was about 35 years ago. Still have the rifle and enjoy shooting it immensely.

joshualee49

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Gas City, Indiana
    The first gun I shot was a Remington bolt action single shot .22lr. My grandfather put it together using a homemade stock. He took a lot of time on it and it really came out nice. He took me out a few times to shoot it - the old iron sights on that think make a mil-spec 1911 sights look accurate. It was a simple post and ball fixed front sight and a fixed notched rear sight. That thing was accurate, though. Unfortunately, it got stolen when my grandparents were in KY visiting (home). Some thieves broke into thier house, robbed them, then set the place on fire....

Top Bottom