• ...and so much more!
  • Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have held a CZ97 but not had the chance to shoot one. I am sure it will be a gunbroker purchase.
    Unfortunately I sold mine when I consolidated to all 9mm. My friend has one that he is currently modifying to SAO. They are heavy guns but the weight translates into a very stable and accurate platform. I really liked mine but couldn't justify the cost to keep it.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Unfortunately I sold mine when I consolidated to all 9mm. My friend has one that he is currently modifying to SAO. They are heavy guns but the weight translates into a very stable and accurate platform. I really liked mine but couldn't justify the cost to keep it.

A guy I worked with had a CZ97 and he let me fondle it. He swore it was a tack driver. Having recently purchased my first CZ's, I am inclined to believe him.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    A guy I worked with had a CZ97 and he let me fondle it. He swore it was a tack driver. Having recently purchased my first CZ's, I am inclined to believe him.
    I work in West Lafayette and shoot at Applied Ballistics almost every week. We should go shooting sometime. Maybe after my friend finishes the mods on his 97. I have five CZs all modified with Cajun Gun Works parts.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I work in West Lafayette and shoot at Applied Ballistics almost every week. We should go shooting sometime. Maybe after my friend finishes the mods on his 97. I have five CZs all modified with Cajun Gun Works parts.

That would be great. Let me know. I only have two stock CZs at the moment, but I can see how they become addicting.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    If you shoot one of the upgraded ones your bank account will not thank you.;) These guns really become addicting and when you get one fully upgraded they are just amazing. We will probably shoot later this week. I will send you a PM.

seanery

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2014
    Indy
    I just purchased my Next Handgun Purchase =D

I was looking for a small concealable gun in .40 (since my Jericho is .40).

I looked at a lot of guns
    *Kimber Solo - beautiful but the one I looked at couldn't fire reliably
    *S&W Shield - nice, good sized, great recommendations but nothing I could get excited about
    *Kahr MK40 Elite - good looking, online reviews nice, but I couldn't get my hands on one locally
    *Springfield XD40 - same story, I didn't find one to touch
    *Sig P250 Sub - I like it a lot
    *Beretta Storm PX4 Sub - felt really tall in my hand
    *Glock 27 - meh
    *Kahr CM40 - seemed ok, but I didn't have to have it

There may have been a couple more, but those are the ones I was thinking seriously about. Then I handled a Sig P938. I couldn't put it down. I'm not a 1911 guy, they don't fit my hand like my Jericho 941 does. But I couldn't put this little thing down! Its tiny, but in my hand doesn't feel like a toy! =)

As you can see my .40 caliber requirement fell to the wayside! LOL

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    That would be great. Let me know. I only have two stock CZs at the moment, but I can see how they become addicting.

He's a nice guy and so is his friend Losee. Because of them, I have dreams of buying a SP-01 Shadow Target... But alas, my budget won't allow it for awhile anyway. LOL. $1250 to get it just right.

Top Bottom