• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkwind2112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2014
    Evansville
    Cheap plinking ammo at best. It did not fire reliably for me and seemed underpowered. I bought some a couple of years ago at Midway USA for $24 per brick. I see that Armscor has now changed the package with the same ammo specifications and retailers are asking twice what it used to cost. I would pass!

mac45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2008
    Tried a box in one of the 10/22's.
    Went bang every time, and cycled fine. Just wasn't the most accurate stuff in the world.
    I wouldn't go out of my way to look for it, but it was OK plinkin' stuff.

Beans&Bullets

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Terre Haute, IN
    I bought a brick of it 6 months ago, I have shot it in my M&P 15-22, Ruger 22/45, Smith & Wesson 422 and a couple of other guns. Poor results with all guns. Fail to fires, fail to cycle, and not very accurate. If it was the only thing I could fine and it was cheap, I would still probably pass on it.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Never tried their .22,( probably won't after reading the above experiences). I've shot plenty of Armscor centerfire stuff and not one moments trouble.

YMMV.

bigbaloo95

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2014
    wolcottville
    Rural king gets it in on a regular basis. Its "meh" ammo at a premium price. I bought some just because it was new to me but honestly I'd sooner have remington. Thats not saying much.

Longhair

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    Rural king gets it in on a regular basis. Its "meh" ammo at a premium price. I bought some just because it was new to me but honestly I'd sooner have remington. Thats not saying much.

Yeah, seen some @ RK last week.........$5.99 for a box of 50. I just giggled and thought to myself RK probably paid .99 cents a box or less. They should call it Armscam.

level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I don't think it's very good 22LR ammo. If this tells you anything - I bought a brick of it over a year ago at a good price, and have shot up three boxes. Since purchasing that ammo, I've probably bought 4500 rounds of other 22LR and shot up or gifted 2000 of them. I would never give the Armscor ammo as a gift. I just got back from Illinois and took 500 rounds to a shooting range with my brother in law, nephews, and my own kids. We took American Eagle, Scorpion, Remington Thunderbolts and Viper.

FTF, FTE, and I'm more accurate than the ammo - and that's saying something! I shoot mostly Ruger 22/45 Lite, 10/22, and an ISSC M22. The rifle eats this stuff the best.

Top Bottom