• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Im out too. Family plans changed unexpectedly at the last minute. Now here is hoping my IDPA plans dont tank tomorrow as well.

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    Just got back from the meet-n-shoot.....had a great time, learned lots today about different topics, so thanks to all who passed on that much valued knowledge.

however, it seems I have accidentally picked up someone's oakleys, and I apologize for this. I have a pair that are exactly the same and didn't realize that I had grabbed yours while packing up. If the owner could PM me their address, I will fedex them back to you, or if you live close to Indy, I'll meet/drop them off to you.

Thanks again for the great day of shooting.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    I had a great time, wish I could have stayed longer, but babysitters.... what can you do... :dunno:

I enjoyed seeing people fire off Leadeye's autos. They are fun to shoot, but much more fun to see someone else enjoy them.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Sorry, wasn't able to make it. I wanted to because I wanted to meet many of you but I couldn't. Hopefully next time because I get tired of saying "next time".

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Always lazy when I pack going home, getting pulled over might be an issue.

:lol2:

Again sir, thank you for letting me check one off the Bucket list. I forgot to shoot the 76, but I SHOT A THOMPSON! :rockwoot:And I got a video of it.

Great day today! Well worth the drive. Great people. Great firearms. Awesome strawberry and peanut butter deserts. If that doesn't make your day, pull the plug, you're dead. :ingo:

Got plenty of good pics today. Give me a day or two to get them processed and posted. Waiting to hear if I'm going to my beloved grandniece's softball tourney tomorrow.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    I had an awesome time today, thanks to all that came out and helped make that happen!

I can't get over how polite and helpful the people I meet from this site are, amazing! :ingo:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Lots of cool guns showed up today. Thanks to everyone that was sharing their firearms. What a great day :rockwoot:

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    I try to get the brass in the air to convey some sense of "action" in the photo. Getting muzzle flash is a rare bonus due to the short duration of the blast, and the high shutter speeds that I use. Of course, it helps when someone is shooting a fire breathing dragon. ;) Here's a few for now. I'll try to get more up by tonight or tomorrow.

DJJ_9607w_zpszfsfbqgw.jpg

DJJ_9711w_zpsalvhtuqj.jpg

DJJ_9535w_zpszp6coimg.jpg

DJJ_9629w_zpsdf9jyw3j.jpg

DJJ_9665w_zpsqfdmyhop.jpg

DJJ_9703w_zpscnxiji4i.jpg

DJJ_9736w_zpsd2b54a0x.jpg

Barista

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    South Bend..."Go Irish"
    Always lazy when I pack going home, getting pulled over might be an issue.

Leadeye, thanks for bringing the unique set of firearms and letting us all shoot'em. I really enjoyed shooting the Thompson and S&W 76 in FA. It's not everyday you get that opportunity to shoot these classics...especially with the happy switch :)

Gonna be a great day for shooting :rockwoot:
    Can you bring some sunshine and clear skies? :dunno:

It was a heck of a day for shooting :ar15:V8! I personally enjoyed the weather and didn't mind the little rain we got...really cooled things down and kept the bugs away. I also needed an extra push to clean my guns anyway. Thanks for putting up the canopy V8 and letting me harbor my stuff underneath. I need to add a canopy for these shoots. Good seeing you, checking out the Bronco, shooting the **** and guns too.

:p

Thanks for reminding me to buy a new 2x4 though.

M&M, thanks for bringing the steel targets and 2x4s! Unfortunately my aim was too good for your steel hanger (shepherds hook :D). It was great shooting the **** and guns...I was glad to get some of this on video and photos. You killed the dueling brace pistols (AR & AK) :rockwoot:

Better bring more then one -- just saying :whistle:

Ya great work Shadow with the Kel tec sub 2000 finishing off M&M's 2x4 :cool:. Just would never would I have pegged you for a guy that likes Starbucks frappuccinos (or is it pronounced "Frappé") with whipped toppings and sprinkles -- just saying :stickpoke:
    I can't wait to shoot your 2x4 :rofl:

Accomplished JD! Oh wait you were referring to firing the 2x4...hum lol. Great to see you again and it's even better that you can spend time with your daughter during these shoots and that she enjoys this stuff with you. Awesome knives too! Between you, Dave & V8 I'm going to have to start adding some Scrapyard knives...I mean Busse knives to my list of things NEEDED. So much fun shooting and seeing the humor in everything with everyone.

I have a few, but they're not for targets stands, ;)

Dakruiser, HotPocket and Shadow: Thank you so much for putting this event together, organizing it, posting an open invitation, BROWNIES (yum), hosting, etc. This was a great event and I'm not surprised how well everything came together even the weather. Especially thank you HP for dad's Cowboy Beans recipe :) my daughter is very excited to locate this recipe since my site search skills are lacking and we couldn't locate it anywhere else.

I try to get the brass in the air to convey some sense of "action" in the photo. Getting muzzle flash is a rare bonus due to the short duration of the blast, and the high shutter speeds that I use. Of course, it helps when someone is shooting a fire breathing dragon. ;) Here's a few for now. I'll try to get more up by tonight or tomorrow.

DJJ_9607w_zpszfsfbqgw.jpg

DJJ_9629w_zpsdf9jyw3j.jpg

Nipprdog, great photos! It was a pleasure to meet you and shoot your slidefire M&P 15-22 (yes now I want a slidefire 22) too. You have a very nice camera and thank you for taking the videos and pictures...I'm looking forward to seeing more of this event that you captured on your fancy camera.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom