• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Good for them, sounds to me like a free enterprise business made a business decision to target only certain members of society.

Kind of like car dealerships that require you submit financial statements just to schedule an appointment to view their vehicles.

:dunno: I don't see the big deal?

I am actually refreshed to see a company stand up for it's ideals at a cost of 100,000$. It shows integrity that is all too often lacking in today's businesses.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Good for them, sounds to me like a free enterprise business made a business decision to target only certain members of society.

Kind of like car dealerships that require you submit financial statements just to schedule an appointment to view their vehicles.

:dunno: I don't see the big deal?

I am actually refreshed to see a company stand up for it's ideals at a cost of 100,000$. It shows integrity that is all too often lacking in today's businesses.

^^^^^This. Its Their show. If people don't like it, go somewhere else. Besides, if the people on there are only interested in outward appearance and you aren't deemed "beautiful" you will just be wasting your fee.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    There is a nerd out there. . .

who sees a business opportunity here, if I don't miss my guess.
    :rolleyes:
    Can you say, "Dating site for the appearance challenged."? Eharmony -vs- Efatnugly

QUOTE=rambone;1965843]They're sticking to their "founding principles". Gotta respect that.[/QUOTE]

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I remember when some other Christian dating site got sued for not doing the gays as well. So obviously this should be illegal. Discrimination is discrimination. I think really hot girls should be required to date old fat ugly guys so we feel good about ourselves... I mean themselves...

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Wow. Wait til they start dumping people that have been to any type of counseling. The less the better. A decrease in number is always a plus.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Most ugly people can't help how they look, so I'm on the fence with this issue. I would have absolutely no problem, however, in banning stupid people from going anywhere in public, running for office, or using the internet.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Most ugly people can't help how they look, so I'm on the fence with this issue. I would have absolutely no problem, however, in banning stupid people from going anywhere in public, running for office, or using the internet.
    I agree. That goes the same for people just looking to have any friends to.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Ugly people have no control over how they look. Stupid people -not ignorant people- can't help being stupid. It's the fatties we have to keep out of the gene pool.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    wait.

Which part? :p

I have what doctors call a little bit of a weight problem...

fullsize_2.jpg

Top Bottom