• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DEC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Angola
    So this is kind of cool. On my way out of the woods last night after my youngest daughter, Sydney, was done hunting, I went over and pulled the card out of the trail cam that was set on the mock scrape that this buck was getting ready to step into when Trevor shot. I could not believe it when I found that the shot was actually recorded on the trail cam!

[video=youtube;6X0L0sLaEBo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X0L0sLaEBo[/video]

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    So this is kind of cool. On my way out of the woods last night after my youngest daughter, Sydney, was done hunting, I went over and pulled the card out of the trail cam that was set on the mock scrape that this buck was getting ready to step into when Trevor shot. I could not believe it when I found that the shot was actually recorded on the trail cam!

[video=youtube;6X0L0sLaEBo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X0L0sLaEBo[/video]

Very nice. Is that the buck she shot?

sugarcreekbrass

Expert
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 29, 2015
    West central
    That's awesome to have video of the shot. I was able to catch 3 pics of my buck from last year as he was hit. A half hour before I shot him he walked by a different camera about 200 yds away. I posted the pics in last year's deer thread. I just love to see what deer you have on a property and if you can take one of the bucks you have pics of. I have to control the urge because I am like a kid at Christmas when I swap SD cards! Congrats on the successful hunt and bonus footage as well!!

Top Bottom