• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Tell the idiots at You Tube that we are sure criminals go out and buy reloading equipment and reload ammo for their nefarious needs. NOT!

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    The way the rules are written sucks. Period. End of story.

That said, you can publish a lot of material on YouTube, but if you show too much/don't abide by their rules it will be "demonetized."

That does not necessarily mean the video it will be taken down...the publisher just makes no money. It is the reason so many have Patreon accounts as well.

Dinny

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 27, 2015
    Trafalgar
    A TX friend of mine hunts hogs with AR15s and thermal optics. He's allowed to show the rifles but not the optics. He blurs the image. Makes no sense at all!

planedriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    gone
    If Patreon gets it together to where watching is less expensive or at least not a pay per “star” show I’m there. Right now they will allow things we are interested in like the edited Ron Spomer content. Problem is there is a monthly charge for Spomer, another charge for Ian McCollum, another for Massad Ayoub etc. gimme one monthly price and I would probably sign up for the un edited versions.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    Tell the idiots at You Tube that we are sure criminals go out and buy reloading equipment and reload ammo for their nefarious needs. NOT!

It has nothing to do with that. It has to do with the cultural war, and the left pushing outrageous behavior into the mainstream and traditional behavior (and pro-freedom hobbies) into the fringe. I'm sure in many circles now it considered more "normal" to pretend to be a made-up gender than it is to admit enjoying target shooting. This is how the leftists (and YouTube owned by Google certainly counts) want it.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    So I'm watching one of my favorite channels, Cinnabar, and he mentioned you can't show how to reload on YouTube anymore. It's just one more societal change that's pushing the firearms hobby into the fringes and it makes me sad.
    Start leaving feedback about their idiotic censorship.
    They allow video games videos to reload magazines and movies show firearms being loaded while they censor firearms channels, and other firearms related channels.

I have sent in several complaint feedback to them and explained how they allow video games amd movies to show loading ammunition and magazines into firearms but not on gun channels. It's very hypocritical.

FNparabellum

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Aug 30, 2022
    Indianapolis
    I did not know that. Thats ridiculous. Do they think criminals are reloading? Id hazard to say that people who reload probably dont go out gang banging. But who knows maybe

Top Bottom