• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I went last night, pretty sweet. I didn't like all the political stuff during production and allegations of inappropriate access. Also, the redhed chick was worth the $10.

That doctor who helped nail bin Laden was sentenced to 33 years in a pakistani prison. To my knowledge we've done nothing to demand his release, but used him for our purposes.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    So is this flick a good one to see in the theaters or wait till it hits redbox? Maybe I'll see act of valor with the with Friday night. Still haven't seen that yet either.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Saw it today, long, didn't make the seals look very professional.
    The timeline was good. Not to much Obama.

Agree. Doesn't mesh with any accounts from books I've read (written by SEALs) about how they operate .... including "No Easy Day."

It's still a pretty good movie.

BTW ... I hope everyone is aware that this is not supposed to be a movie based on the book, "No Easy Day."

troopjones

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    Valparaiso, IN
    Saw it the other day and like previous posts, i agree it was slow, but had some good moments. One thing I really liked is that they never showed UBL's face. No need to give that dirt bag anymore air time. Although it would have been nice to see a super slow motion shot of a hot one traveling through his head !

GI JOE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I went to go see it the other day and I thought it was a great movie! There was a guy that walked out during the torture's. guess he voted for oh-bum-uh?

Top Bottom