• diavic

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Update:
    IMG_7171.jpg

Update:

ZT sent me a 0562CF as a replacement to the 0561. I think I like this knife better. Its a little bit smaller and more comfortable. The pocket clip looks to be a better design.

Hopefully I don't have the same cracking problem. They are very similar in design.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Update:
    View attachment 50968

Update:

ZT sent me a 0562CF as a replacement to the 0561. I think I like this knife better. Its a little bit smaller and more comfortable. The pocket clip looks to be a better design.

Hopefully I don't have the same cracking problem. They are very similar in design.

IMO, that is one of the nicest looking knives out there. Hope it does better than it's predecessor.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Good to know ZT takes care of their customers. Hopefully my 0450 never cracks, but if it does I can know I won't have problems replacing it

Never say never, but highly unlikely.............. Even though the 0450 is a flipper, the (blade stop) design is totally different than the 0560/0561 models. The 0450 model has an internal blade/pin stop design.

Last edited:

Dbeasley2771

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 7, 2013
    Greenwood
    Never say never, but highly unlikely.............. Even though the 0450 is a flipper, the (blade stop) design is totally different than the 0560/0561 models. The 0450 model has an internal blade/pin stop design.

Good to know! I love ZT knives, and I hope eventually I can get a 0560 or 0561. Good products + Good Company = I spend money with them haha

Top Bottom