• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTFisher93

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2012
    Terre Haute, IN
    Any Opinions on ZEV tech for glocks? i shot a ZEV Tech trigger on a buddies G17 and it was fantastic almost no slack with a fantastic, crisp reset. still a 4.5Ibs trigger pull, but the best pull ive ever felt on any double action pistol. any thoughts on their other products?

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    It's a good product but it's pretty expensive for what you end up with .
    [FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]Ruger MK III, M&P & 1911mechanic
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] –[/FONT] Certified Glock armorer

xdmdude

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    southport
    Those same results can be achieved for a lot less if you know what your doing. So basically what I'm saying is it's easier and more expensive for the zev trigger. Harder and cheaper to DIY or have someone competent do it for you. The guy at u.s. Defense solutions does a sick trigger job. Check it out and give them a call if you want even though you live a ways a way I'm confident you will be happy with the end result. Or just buy a zev it is a great trigger.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I handle a G23 with full Zev tech treatment the other day and all though was nice not nice enough for me to buy, Salient arms also tricks out Glocks and they are cool looking and people said they are great but I unless a had a lot of spare gun money I wouldn't buy one. I had a G17 with an aftermarket trigger in and FO front sight etc and shoot like a dream but end the end it did not compare to my Dan Wesson PM9 (1911 9mm).

Top Bottom