• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville
    OK, so zombie apocalypse just happened, whats the first car/ vehicle you commandeer? Just for giggles. My step son and I were having a discussion. :rolleyes:

Mine; 1st gen Camaro. :popcorn:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    The FIRST vehicle I'm gonna take is gonna be whatever is immediately available. I'll find something more suitable once all the immediate danger is conquered.

Oh, wait. You were pretty much asking what car you would get if you could get anything you want. OK, '67 GTO convertible. :D

gunner69

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Anderson
    This should do :biggun:
    Soni_s%20Scorpion%20Moab%2006.jpg

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Well they do have a Guard Armory down in Noblesville, could try stealing one of their vehicles. If not, then probably one of those really big jacked up diesel trucks with stacks, that way the zombies can't break your windows, they can't reach!
    I think that is the only reason people have for owning them.

reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville
    Yes I believe I would rather have a jacked up diesel that is pushing some decent HP rather than a camaro now that i think about it. or a UAV.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    My horse is quite a bit quieter and a lot more maneuverable. Not to mention we could fit into tighter spaces and go places that most vehicles can't (although there are exceptions). I'll be riding off in the distance while the undead chase after your loud diesels :)

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Most likely my 2000 dodge ram. Lifted with 35" tires. Should have enough flexibility to run over a few "zombies". Although gas mileage isnt great, it would be suitable for the time being.

2ARIGHTSPLZ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Pontoon boat with an anchor in the middle of a deep, decent sized lake. That with some fishing poles, grill, and 3 favorite zombie guns with a backpack full of assorted ammo seems like it would be a good idea. A .17 HMR with about 10,000 rounds would help the days go by faster while waiting for evac or next plan of action.

Top Bottom