• ...and so much more!
  • Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    I hope...

Wow.. I knew it.. All the time I was on Active Duty, all I ever said was, "Forget terrorists, Forget Communists, it's all gonna come down to Zombies." Even in Iraq when Mortars and Rockets were pelting the FOB at night and everyone was just moaning cause it sucked. My usual response (unless it was really close) was, "At least it isn't a gang of Zombies!"

tatters

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Columbia City
    Zombies like this???

Shot this guy at 50 yards with my modded 10/22 and WMT ammo, not sure how much ammo I waste...err...needed to do the job. He had pre-placed stickers on him for some reason.

IMG_2280.jpg

MeltonLaw

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Downtown Indy
    I did disagree with the author's assertion that military rifles (AR and AK for example) would be a poor choice. I believe his reasoning was that ammo would be hard to find and that the full auto would be useless. C'mon we all know zombies travel in hordes so pray and spray is a great way to, at least, make them crawlers instead of walkers.

vxtip

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    West of somewhere
    that bush video was hilarious. but that new orleans thing has me paranoid now..i mean, ya know, More paranoid than usual. i think we'll be ok against slow zombies though, its the fast ones that im worried about

met eng gun nut

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Now the question to raise if your town is infected...dawn of the dead... do you chose small arms for a high kill rate or take a defensive position only re-killing the ones getting too close or entering???

fire1035

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Well there is no simple answer to this question. You need to provide more information. What is the scale of the outbreak? Is it global or localized? What defensive structures do you have available to you? What are your supplies on hand? Can you last through a prolonged onslaught even with adequate defenses? If you don't have food and water it really doesn't matter what kind of defenses you have.

Greatestsin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Morgan Township, NWI
    There are a couple forums i regularly visit that use zombies i guess as a metaphor for survival/preparedness. Hotel 23: tacticalunderground.us/forumZombie Squad: zombiehunters.org/forumDespite the names they are actually pretty serious sites with a little undead humor mixed in. But as the saying goes, if you're prepared for zombies you'll be prepared for about anything

jjohnisme

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 11, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Preparedness is great, but what about sustainability after the SHTF? Growing your own crops, livestock, etc, is damn near impossible from a basement...

Top Bottom