• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    Just a thought. I know sooo many people with really neat zombie gear, t-shirts, bracelets and even zombie knives. But almost none of these zombie fanatics own a single firearm... so my thought when I think of a zombie outbreak is a buncha guys with surplus military gear with good old fashioned American firepower VS a buncha zombies wearing zombie hats and zombie shirts swinging a bright green machete made of the cheapest chinese steal. lol All i can say is I cant wait lol with all the ecto green gear on, how could we miss? lol

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'm a zombie fanatic and I have more than a few guns. As a matter of fact, one of my shotguns has been dressed up to a home defense style. It even has a name. I call it ZADE. That stands for:

Zombies
    Are
    Dying
    Everywhere

:rockwoot:

Last edited:

BuddieReigns

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Muncie
    Like there can be cool zombie stuff, don't get me wrong. There are a few books I've read and The Walking Dead comics are cool. There are also cool movies like the original Dawn of the Dead. I think it's because I work at a bookstore with all this annoying zombie merch that they keep sending us. It's a headache to put out and pick up after people mess with it.

Top Bottom