All the hate... (Anti-Israel College Campus Activity)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    You'll need to find yourself a Geneva Bible, or older, rather than all these variants of the Scotfield Bible, and then start examining the verses that give you your world view.

That's where some HUGE differences crop up regarding Israel. In that the differentiation is not of Israel but that of the bloodline of Abraham. Which gets uncomfortable for a lot of folks because that would also mean these same beliefs about blessing these people would necessarily also extend to Arabs.
    Well I just read in several chapters of the Geneva Bible and it reads almost identical to the KJV. NKJV is just a modern English interpretation of KJV. Also you can't get older than the Textus Receptus, etc....

So the Biblical principles of Christianity supporting Israel is still there.

Have you personally read the entire Geneva Bible or any Bible translations from Genesis-Revelation? Can you read Greek? Have you read the Textus Receptus? Or Septuagint?

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    I'm not quite that negative.

I suspect My kids will see it though.
    The curve seems to be exponential.

I can't help but think of how the Roman empire collapsed. I think we are living through the collapse of Western civilization and the dawning of a totalitarian Dark Ages.

But, to paraphrase Clemenza, "These things have to happen every thousand years or so - to get rid of the bad blood." :toilet2:

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    Interesting thought. Has anyone noticed that a number of companies that used to be known for quality products (thus commanding a price premium) have had a substantial quality decline? The only thing supporting their price premium is their name and former quality.

The Ivy leagues suffer from the same problem. They have been coasting on their reputation for decades, while jacking up their prices and reducing their quality. Now they are selling a **** product for a massive premium.

Eventually, all but the utterly clueless will figure that out and they will go the way of Sears.

Can't happen soon enough.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Our country is in real sad shape I used to think the fall would come after my passing but I’m 54 and I believe I will see the end of the United States in my lifetime

The end began when a union of consent was replaced with a union by force.

1913 was the construction of the coffin.

The debt is untenable. State does nothing other than compound it at every turn. Communism is on the rise.

Don't give up your arms. You'll need them.

Skip Schippers

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2024
    Fort Wayne
    The end began when a union of consent was replaced with a union by force.

1913 was the construction of the coffin.

The debt is untenable. State does nothing other than compound it at every turn. Communism is on the rise.

Don't give up your arms. You'll need them.
    That communism is a scary thought I was talking to a customer today on my calls in north Fort Wayne and he said treat your guns like family heirlooms and pass down letting the next generation never to sell them and tell them they are the only thing that are protecting your freedoms

Top Bottom