And I thought the South Whitley officer was bad, but here's a gaggle of 'em.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    You would think out of three (3) law enforcement officers one would say, "Hey, wait a minute... No proof of residence, no warrant to enter, maybe we shouldn't be doing this?"

But nope, this is horrible.

What would make any officer think this is acceptable, either the kicking of the door or the entry without a warrant?

Regards,

Doug

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Crazy. I have heard of homeowners getting arrested for climbing thru a window cause they locked themselves out, but this is way over the top. Since when does a cop take the word of someone trying to get into a home...oh wait, it's a female in charge and female wanting inside.. If it was a male trying to get in a home, they would be talking the woman inside the house to trespass the male or probably arrest him for something made up.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Or one of the cops knows the woman, doing a favor for reward of some kind later. But I watch this guys channel a lot. Unreal how so many don’t have a clue about laws. It’s like here’s a badge go have fun. Then others that know what they are doing is wrong and don’t care and lie about what happened.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I like good police officers. I like bacon. So a group of policemen (police people) should be called a slab. A slab of officers.

we have it INGO. Spread the word.
    I think there may be other connotations, that some may not like, to grouping in police with a pork product

Just sayin

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I think there may be other connotations, that some may not like, to grouping in police with a pork product

Just sayin
    Yes.

I remember long ago my good friend and I pulled over by the local police. Totally sober and at 10 am.

The officer asked "your eyes look bloodshot have you been drinking"

My smart a** friend responded "no sir but your eyes look glazed have you been eating donuts"

Needless to say they searched the car and gave him a breathing treatment so to speak and a ticket for 25 in a 20.

So I guess I like my "slab of officers" with a side of "a sense of humor". I get it the job is something I could never do. Stressfull job little respect from many communities who they serve and everyone has good and bad days at work. I thought I could do a bit of volunteer fire work until my first bad car wreck response and I am sure many of our fine officers in blue have witnessed much worse than that fatal accident which haunted me for some time.

So officers if some old guy makes a joke about glazed eyes and donuts when you pull over the non drinker for 25 in a 20 at 10 am. Just laugh a bit and give the old guy a warning and I will buy you a cup of coffee and we can talk about why 40 smith is great and glocks suck.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    I guess it's like any job. S***bags somehow slip through the cracks. Our oldest sons department had a hiring event. A one day event where you take all of the tests. Half of the applicants failed. To their credit, the department has some high standards.

Top Bottom