NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I'm going to recommend this for next year. It was like being on a cruise ship without the boat.
    White table cloths and you could take home the flower centerpiece, champagne fountain (served her mimosas), meat carving station (prime rib, turkey, ham, white fish, etc.), beverage table by the bar ($5 bloodys) veggie table with mashed potatoes and gravy), fruit table, appetizer table (smoked salmon was very good), dessert table with a chocolate and white chocolate fountains, breakfast tables with a fixings bar at the end. Fully staffed. When anyone took their last bite someone was taking your plate. I asked if we should do this next year, it was a yes.

Screenshot_20240419-125507_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I did one end of March that turned around in 10 days AND I MAILED IN PRINTS… used a different FFL this time because of availability of what I wanted and this is the first time I did electric prints… who knows.
    Saw the electric prints setup at Armory 219 yesterday. Nice and not one bit of ink on your fingers for a couple of days till it wears off.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Got mine cut Sat, hoping for minimal rain this week since I need to mow again Friday before I leave town for work again, wont be home for more than about 24 hours until after Memorial Day.

Soccer fields at Lemon Lake were a mess again this weekend. People were out moving water with sump pumps and generators, doing anything possible to dry them out. I ended up spreading 6 bales of hay across the really bad areas to help dry it out. Was playable Sunday, but not by much. Next weekend is not gonna go well if we do get more rain.

Top Bottom