• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    This principal needs to be fired. Questioning a child until they urinate on themselves is WAY over the line. The parent should have been called immediately.

Shadow8088

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    I'm seeing red just from READING this... If this had been my child, the school district would be getting hauled into court...

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I read about this on Facebook earlier. I have a 4 year old son and I would be very upset (putting it kindly) if somebody at a school did this to my child. Any time he gets a new game or toy he wants to take it to his preschool class to show it off to his friends. I have not yet bought him a cap gun. I would be inclined to want to make any person who would do this to a child **** themselves as well.

aikidoka

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    Hammond
    Should be a protest day where every like minded parent buys their kid a cap gun and has them take it to school. Would be nice if it could be 1,000s across the nation.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    These stories happen endlessly. Here's another, very similar story from Massachusetts.

Toy Gun Causes Disturbance On Palmer Elementary School Bus

www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/29/6-year-old-given-detention-forced-to-apologize-after-bringing-this-seriously-tiny-plastic-gun-on-school-bus

425361_533251036712402_1737566488_n.png

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    See, this is what I'm dreading most when I eventually become a parent. If my child was in the wrong I'd be the first to admit it and be okay with it, but to interrogate the child until they pee themselves? I'd be so fired up I assure you the cops would be called on me and a lawyer called by me.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    This principal needs to be questioned until she wets her pants. If I were the parent I would do whatever I could to sue her personally, in other words where she ends up paying a huge settlement. This is child abuse and should be treated as such.

squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN
    This principal needs to be questioned until she wets her pants. If I were the parent I would do whatever I could to sue her personally, in other words where she ends up paying a huge settlement. This is child abuse and should be treated as such.

This actually happened to me in Grade school back in IL. I was harasses and abused by teachers then the school principal. My parents gave up way to easy, but it was also in Illinois

If I *EVER* go into my son's school, or find out he's been sent to the office and their first action is not to call me. Well, my lawyer and I will be happy to speak with the school corporations. Their in locos parentis vanishes the moment I enter the school.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    I don't know which upsets me the most. The school anti-gun reaction to the incident or the mother's anti-gun statement that her son "knows that guns are bad".

Brainwashed mommy... I have yet to meet a bad gun. In fact, all the ones I've ever met are quiet and keep to themselves. They are very non-violent and non-confrontational. They do respond quite a bit when I feed them and take care of them, though.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    If I *EVER* go into my son's school, or find out he's been sent to the office and their first action is not to call me. Well, my lawyer and I will be happy to speak with the school corporations. Their in locos parentis vanishes the moment I enter the school.

If the kids end up anything like me then I expect they might end up in the principal's office on more than one occasion. I'm okay with that as long as it's a legitimate situation such as disrupting a classroom or something of that nature. Something like THIS, though, and that principal and any other administrator nearby would hear a verbal assault like nothing they've ever experienced in their life.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I normally think parents are way overprotective of juniors self esteem these days, this situation would not meet that definition. Can't promise what I'd have done, but pretty sure she wouldn't forget our confrontation (no, not intended to say I'd hit a woman, keep your panties unbunched).

Archaic_Entity

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    I think what amazes me the most is reading all the "related articles" listed down at the bottom.

That is ridiculous.

When I was in elementary school we made paper guns and paper throwing stars and crap all the time. Now, apparently, we would get suspended for it. That drives me crazy. Looking at all these little bits about how people are told to take off shirts that support the Marines, or remove cupcakes because the little green soldiers are insensitive to the Sandy Hook thing. Just utterly ridiculous.

I'm not big on court systems, but it's time to be suing these people.

dagibson1507

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    Muncie, IN
    I'm an elementary school bus driver. I find toy guns and other items kids shouldn't have on the bus all the time. I just take it from them and give it back on the way home. If its real serious I'll make their pareNts pick it up at the bus barn. I mainly take items because i don't want them to get in trouble at school. Even when they use their fingers as guns we quickly change it to target shooting or hunting. All my little boys on the bus know we dont point guns at people. At one time we even had teachers sending utility knifes home with kids. Needless to say the teacher got her ass chewed by the superintendent.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    When will you guys learn? This is not an isolated incident. This is not a teacher or a principal gone off the deep end. This is not the exception to the rule. This is the new norm. This is the way we can expect government education to continue.

I feel like I'm :horse: here, but your idle claims hold no threat to the government system. And they won't change a thing because government schools are no longer about education.

Top Bottom