• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    This story will have legs. This is the same department that had an officer get into a gunfight with an acorn not too long ago,

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Getting the correct address must be hard. Moments after reading this account this one popped up on my feed. Luckily no one got killed in this one.

Charge every single one of these incompetent sons of b****** with deprivation of rights under color of law.

Seriously, they didn't do enough surveillance to know who lived in the home? Can't be bothered with that whole pesky you know, "...and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized." Thing.

:ugh:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Charge every single one of these incompetent sons of b****** with deprivation of rights under color of law.

Seriously, they didn't do enough surveillance to know who lived in the home? Can't be bothered with that whole pesky you know, "...and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized." Thing.

:ugh:
    This was a disturbance call, not a warrant service.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    I am tired of seeing this kind of stuff, while simultaneously seeing riots on campus that are okay. I can’t think of his name right now, but someone on this forum advocates for the disman of the state. I agree.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    This was a disturbance call, not a warrant service.
    I was referring to the Tulsa Oklahoma raid.

It was a search warrant, listen at about 25 to 30 seconds. The gentleman who pounds on the door screamed search warrant.

The Florida incident is sad, but I do not know if it was criminal. That death may have been an honest mistake depending on what they received for an address and other information. Regardless the mere presence of a firearm is not cause to execute someone in their own home. Under the circumstances however if the young airman had no reason to believe the police were there he may well have raised his pistol to a perceived threat. Hopefully body cams will sort those details out and let Justice be served.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I am tired of seeing this kind of stuff, while simultaneously seeing riots on campus that are okay. I can’t think of his name right now, but someone on this forum advocates for the disman of the state. I agree.

I don't know his name, but his initials are BigRed. He seems mostly focused on dissolving the ******* central state.

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Others here may know better than me.

With the "burn loot murder" crap, has it become more difficult to hire peace officers and, assuming it has, have the standards for accepting candidates been lowered?

Top Bottom