Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Vaccine Awareness Rally

Saturday, October 17, 2009
    10:30 AM to 12:30 PM

Valparaiso Courthouse
    16 Lincolnway
    Valparaiso, Indiana 46383

Come and learn something about the dangers of vaccines. Bring an open mind. What you have been indoctrinated into believing may not be entirely true or entirely safe.

On Saturday, October 17th, a vaccine awareness rally is being held. The rally is sponsored by S.I.N.B.A.D. (Shots in Bodies Are Dangerous)

Jim O'Kelly, founder of S.I.N.B.A.D. explains:
    "Many of us who began educating ourselves because our own children were injured or killed by vaccines have learned the hard way. We have learned that not only can vaccines cause disease, disability and death, but there is no proof that any vaccine ever prevented any person from getting a disease."

Please take just an hour or two of your time to help bring attention to the fact that vaccines are a serious health risk. On Saturday, October 17th, we will gather at the Valparaiso Courthouse to educate and bring awareness to the dangers in vaccines.

The recently released H1N1 flu vaccine contains ingredients that have been proven to cause serious harm. In August, a strong healthy 25 year old, marathon running woman - was severely brain injured from the seasonal flu vaccine. http://www.youtube.co...
    clear.gif

Join S.I.N.B.A.D. in front of the Valparaiso Courthouse.
    Saturday, October 17, 2009
    10:30 Am to 12:30 Pm

Also in November, mark your calendar for this worthy benefit. Zeda Pingel needs financial help and support to receive physical therapy. Every dollar will help to bring this young teen back to the vibrant active young woman that she was prior to the Gardisil vaccine.

Benefit for Zeda - November 21

The family, friends and supporters of Zeda Pingel, 14, of Lake Station, will host a fundraiser/social event to help offset her medical bills.

The event will take place 5 to 11 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 21, at the American Legion Post 100, 1899 Central Ave. in Lake Station. Tickets cost $10 and include dinner, music, a silent auction and activities for children.

Zeda suffered a life-threatening reaction to a cervical cancer vaccine on Nov. 5, 2008, and she now needs 24/7 care from her family and rotating nurses. Contact the family at ZedaPingel Benefit @yahoo.com or via the Web site CarePages
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8riAeGh48U[/ame]

Last edited:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Nwi Times article:
    Group Urges Scrutiny Before Vaccination

Valpo man suggests link between inoculation and illness at demonstration

VALPARAISO | Jim O'Kelly said he wants people to know the facts before they vaccinate. The Valparaiso resident, a self-proclaimed "healthologist certified in common sense," led a small group of demonstrators outside the Porter County Courthouse on Saturday morning aiming to educate the public about vaccinations.

"We don't tell people not to vaccinate but to investigate before you vaccinate," O'Kelly said. "People are trusting. They don't investigate, and the people in power understand that."

O'Kelly, who owns Jim Dandy's Diner in Hobart, said he's been researching the effects of vaccines for 35 years. In the 1960s, his 6-year-old daughter, Cathy, developed swollen knees and a growth the size of a goose egg on her neck after receiving a smallpox vaccination, he said.

O'Kelly said statistics show a connection between the increase in children's diseases and an increase in vaccinations.

"Dr. Andrew Moulden, brainguardmd.com, has proven a link between vaccines and autism and other diseases," he said.

A relatively lone voice in the cause for many years, O'Kelly said he believes more people are coming on board.

"Now I've got people behind me," he said. "A lot of doctors are sounding the alarm, and parents are not going to sit quiet anymore."

Dr. Gary Staub, a Valparaiso chiropractor, was among those joining O'Kelly at the demonstration. Staub said two of his children who attend Valparaiso schools have not received vaccinations.

"We have a religious exemption," he said.

Valparaiso resident Larry Blake and his daughter Katie, 9, held signs that read "No shots. No school. Not true!" and "Don't vaccinate until you investigate."

"People are misinformed," Blake said. "We're trying to educate people so they can make decisions for themselves."

Part of that education includes informing parents of their legal right to have their children attend school without being vaccinated.

"People in schools need to teach school and leave the medical decisions to parents," O'Kelly said.

For more information, e-mail to jimokelly@yahoo.com.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    What's so controversial about saying Don't vaccinate until you investigate?

O'Kelly's daughter herself had a bad reaction to a vaccine. He's telling people that they have the legal option to not get vaccinated. He wants people to be aware that there are all kinds of side effects that are not acknowledged by the CDC and are not told to parents when they vaccinate their kids.

We still live in a world where you have some choice in our own health care. He wants people to realize that they aren't forced to do anything, contrary to what parents are led to believe from the day their kids are born.

Last edited:

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    self-proclaimed "healthologist certified in common sense", a chiropractor and a canadian quack.

fail

Canadian, yes... Neurologist, yes. Chiropractor? not that I can tell. I'm going to post teh whole page, but here are the degree highlights.
    brainguardmd.com
    My Bachelors degree was in Biological Psychology. I graduated valedictorian with an 88% cumulative average from Nipissing University, North Bay Ontario, Canada, in my core area of specialty. My Masters degree was in Child Development with my main thesis in language and neurocognitive development in children and adolescents (Laurentian University). My Undergraduate course grades in Brain and Behavior (98%) and Neurobiology (94%) were straight “A’s”. I achieved a similar level of academic success during the Masters and PhD degrees.
    My PhD was in Clinical-Experimental Neuropsychology. I completed a sub-specialization in Cognitive Neuroscience at the University of Ottawa during the PhD degree. My PhD comprehensive exams were on Acquired Brain Injuries and Post Concussion Syndrome. I worked with the Mild Brain Injury Association as a group leader and also the Head Injury Association of Toronto, during the PhD training. My PhD comprehensive exam was on acquired Brain Injuries. My clinical work was devoted to detecting acquired brain injuries.
    Seems like the only "FAIL"s around here are yours, lol :@ya:

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Canadian, yes... Neurologist, yes. Chiropractor? not that I can tell. I'm going to post teh whole page, but here are the degree highlights.

Seems like the only "FAIL"s around here are yours, lol :@ya:

did you read the article by the OP? let me quote it for you.

Dr. Gary Staub, a Valparaiso chiropractor, was among those joining O'Kelly at the demonstration. Staub said two of his children who attend Valparaiso schools have not received vaccinations.

EPIC FAIL for you once again. do you ever get tired of being wrong? have you figured out what dietetics are yet? your avatar implies youre a LEO. for all of our sake, i hope not. neg rep me all you want, but you aren't too bright.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    i got the flumist about a week ago. i spent the last 4 days with a sore throat, stuffy nose, and a fever over 102. i thought the first time it happened it might have been a fluke. ill never take that thing again.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    i got the flumist about a week ago. i spent the last 4 days with a sore throat, stuffy nose, and a fever over 102. i thought the first time it happened it might have been a fluke. ill never take that thing again.

flumist can do that 'cause its the live attenuated virus. the shot cannot do that, as it does NOT contain the whole virus, only parts of it that are antigenic.

Top Bottom