• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Normally, I'd say yes but with his being a liberal I don't think they'd let him. His role in an attempted assasination is to give a shrill scream and hide behind someone.

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    No, he is not a military person. He is not subject to the UCMJ. However, he does have the unlimited and indisputable power to pardon himself for any crime he commits.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Being surrounded by the quality trained people that he has available to him, that are able to possess and carry, I cannot imagine much of a need.

I think that very situation helps to create an atmospere that leads them to believe that it isn't necessary.

DC47374

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Richmond, IN
    Did you see the picture of him trying to ride a bicycle? I would cringe to think how he'd act when trying to fire a handgun. Actually, nevermind.....I'd love to see it..lol

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Considering that the common strategy for keeping the President alive probably doesn't involve him staying in one place or running on foot for any great length of time, it seems rather redundant. Better for the President to focus on not tripping or what have you while the Secret Service gets him to the safe area/vehicle/aircraft. Let the people hopefully trained to work together and coordinate work on shooting the bad guys.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    If I were president I would carry a 1911; shoulder holster in a suit, and on my hip every other time. I think an OCing president would be pretty cool. :D

Beat me too it. I would carry the shiniest most polished quality 1911 I could find and put pearl grips on it. Then I would carry it in a leather holster OWB. I would also have the holster embossed with the presidential seal!

and for those that think he should carry a Glock an American president should carry an AMERICAN MADE GUN!!!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    and for those that think he should carry a Glock an American president should carry an AMERICAN MADE GUN!!!

Ummm, FYI, there are Glocks made in the USA.

Obama all ate up with guns, both in Chicago and DC. Four Chinooks full of guns and ammo landed in Washington Park (Hyde Park, Chicago) on January of 2009. Four.

Kenwood bristles with Jersey barriers, cement mixers, CPD and USSS with every gun in the federal inventory.

Top Bottom