Zionsville's Resident Jackass is at it Again.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I don't even have the energy to take apart her arguments.
    Too much energy wasted in another thread about "training should be required"

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    I don't even have the energy to take apart her arguments.
    Too much energy wasted in another thread about "training should be required"

My thoughts exactly. I wish these individuals would take the time to have a debate with us on the subject, but they tend to get flustered when they see their emotions have little validity in a logic discussion.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    A quote from the article...

"I'm sort of the stereotype of the suburban mom. I was in yoga teacher training, and I could not focus. I literally fled. I drove home, and I created the Facebook page."

In her world, learning to be a hack yoga teacher is typical "suburban mom" behavior. Not to mention what sounds like the emotional maturity of a 9th grade theatre student. Enough said.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

Maybe we ought to push for training to become a mother?

Mothers let their children run wild these days. Children are unable to read, write, or know the basics of geography.

Perhaps we ought to require a minimum college educational level to become a mother?

Children are facing the largest rate of childhood obesity and early onset diabetes.

Perhaps all women who wish to become mothers should be required to attend nutritional classes?

Children are born out of wedlock and into an increasingly unstable family situation.

Perhaps there ought to be civil or criminal penalties (or both) for failing to raise a child in a stable family environment?

American children are falling behind in math and science.

Perhaps we should require all "mommy wannabe's" to have a minor in science or math to help their children succeed in an increasingly competitive world environment?

Speaking of a world environment, our children are woefully unprepared.

Perhaps we should require all women to be bilingual with any other language (Chinese, Arabic, Spanish preferred) so that their children aren't raised with a competitive disadvantage to European children?

Requiring training for the exercise of rights is exactly counter to the inherent nature of the right itself.

Regards,

Doug

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    At it again? At what?

Sitting around whining? Good, nothing is better than the cries and tears of our enemy.

She hasn't done anything and will continue to do nothing as we march to victory.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    At it again? At what?

Sitting around whining? Good, nothing is better than the cries and tears of our enemy.

She hasn't done anything and will continue to do nothing as we march to victory.

Man, we should get shirts or something...

conan-what-is-best-in-life.american-apparel-unisex-athletic-tee.athletic-grey.w380h440z1.jpg

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Going from someone with no experience, no background and no frame of reference to a leading "expert" and "leader" of her "movement" all in 12 months? Must be a solid organization she's running.

Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville
    To All,

Maybe we ought to push for training to become a mother?

Mothers let their children run wild these days. Children are unable to read, write, or know the basics of geography.

Perhaps we ought to require a minimum college educational level to become a mother?

Children are facing the largest rate of childhood obesity and early onset diabetes.

Perhaps all women who wish to become mothers should be required to attend nutritional classes?

Children are born out of wedlock and into an increasingly unstable family situation.

Perhaps there ought to be civil or criminal penalties (or both) for failing to raise a child in a stable family environment?

American children are falling behind in math and science.

Perhaps we should require all "mommy wannabe's" to have a minor in science or math to help their children succeed in an increasingly competitive world environment?

Speaking of a world environment, our children are woefully unprepared.

Perhaps we should require all women to be bilingual with any other language (Chinese, Arabic, Spanish preferred) so that their children aren't raised with a competitive disadvantage to European children?

Requiring training for the exercise of rights is exactly counter to the inherent nature of the right itself.

Regards,

Doug

Not on her side at all, but lets not blame everything wrong with kids these days on mothers. Fathers are just as much to blame.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    A quote from the article...

"I'm sort of the stereotype of the suburban mom. I was in yoga teacher training, and I could not focus. I literally fled. I drove home, and I created the Facebook page.

Wow, I didn't know the stereotype of the "suburban mom" has a home valued at over $1,000,000.00. The view I have of your stereotypical suburban mom isn't her. The view I have of an aristocrat who believes they are better than others is her.

SouthernStar25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 6, 2013
    West Of The Fields
    Rich, limousine liberal, wanna-be yoga instructor seeking cred at cocktail parties seeks to inject herself into the spotlight speaking on an issue she has little or no knowledge about. It's articles like this that demonstrate why the Indianapolis Star has become an irrelevant joke read by nearly nobody.

Top Bottom