Zionsville's Resident Jackass is at it Again.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010

I've seen some of that before - just goes to further my opinion that while she might be a batpoop crazy nutter I still think she is in it for the money/fame. She is trying to get on TV for 15 minutes of fame and trying to build an organization that she can accept donations for and then pay herself a nice salary to be CEO of. She saw how much money was being generated in her astroturfing and decided it was time to cash in herself...

Dunno. That is just my theory based on the limited information available to me, although in my experience the best way to decipher what REALLY is going on has always been to follow the money.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    It seems to me that those who bang the drums of tolerance and acceptance the loudest are the least likely to give it in return. Where is her tolerance and acceptance for those who wish to exercise their 2A rights? Mehh.

I've heard the argument before that homes with guns are "x" times more likely to have a gun-related incident than homes that do not. That's really no different than saying if you drive a car, you're more likely to be in a wreck than someone who doesn't. Or if you go to the pool, you're more likely to get a sunburn than someone who stays in the basement. Again... mehh.

A parrot can only repeat what it hears. But does a parrot even know it's just a parrot?

Last edited:

Indynic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    Parts Unknown
    People like her are the single largest threat to our freedom. She may be one of these undercover communists that Trevor Loudon talks about. Trained in the Soviet to infiltrate our way of life and decimate it from the inside out.:rolleyes:

Steell

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 10, 2013
    Eaton
    I don't know who coined the phrase "Mugs with Jugs", but the first time I read that was here on INGO.

Kudos for that, whoever you are !

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    She's got the crazy eyes, OR as I like to refer to them, the whore eyes.

In my experience, there is nothing that can be done for this condition.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    She freaked out and fled her yoga instructors class? And she thinks that kind of inability to cope with the real world is a typical suburban mother? If I were a woman I'd feel insulted she thinks all of womanhood suffers the fragile mental state she does.
    Her mental illness is not a reflection on me, or any other woman.

Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    A quote from the article...

"I'm sort of the stereotype of the suburban mom. I was in yoga teacher training, and I could not focus. I literally fled. I drove home, and I created the Facebook page."
    Sounds like the calling card of a liberal. Let no tragedy go to waste. I wonder if she saw it as a way to make money?

Turf Doctor

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I saw an article in the Indpls. paper Saturday about Mrs. Watts and her "Moms Demand Action"

I think a rebuttal from a knowledgeable pro 2A would not be out of reason.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    She comes across as a tweedy old liberal barfmat. Am not surprised that she is being bankrolled by Bloomburg and his anti-gun cronies. Of course, the main stream media would never call her out, for being a professional public relations consultant with years of experience. The left doesn't care about truth, they only yearn for control.

StuBob

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Indianapolis
    The NRA convention is in Indy this year. This woman will be all over, claiming to be merely a concerned mom. This has astroturf written all over it. Next, she'll be saying everyone who opposes her is a racist. Because that's the way people like her think.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    "Oh Giles, please pull the limo around whilst I flee this yoga class and defend the universe,"

Last edited:

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    She freaked out and fled her yoga instructors class? And she thinks that kind of inability to cope with the real world is a typical suburban mother? If I were a woman I'd feel insulted she thinks all of womanhood suffers the fragile mental state she does.

^^^This.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    A quote from the article...

"I'm sort of the stereotype of the suburban mom. I was in yoga teacher training, and I could not focus. I literally fled. I drove home, and I created the Facebook page."

In her world, learning to be a hack yoga teacher is typical "suburban mom" behavior. Not to mention what sounds like the emotional maturity of a 9th grade theatre student. Enough said.

Shannon Marmion Watts, who also went by aliases Shannon Renee Troughton, Shannon Renee Weaver and Shannon Renee Marmion.

Watts has an extensive job history of public relations, which includes working for Missouri State Government, Fleishman-Hillard,Monsanto Company (the general populace certainly has not bought her Monsanto tripe), General Electric Healthcare, WellPoint, andVoxPop.

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Shannon Marmion Watts, who also went by aliases Shannon Renee Troughton, Shannon Renee Weaver and Shannon Renee Marmion.

Watts has an extensive job history of public relations, which includes working for Missouri State Government, Fleishman-Hillard,Monsanto Company (the general populace certainly has not bought her Monsanto tripe), General Electric Healthcare, WellPoint, andVoxPop.

Because normal people have multiple aliases, right? I mean that's just normal, suburban mom type of **** right there.

Dr. Killshot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Lebanon
    I've been following Dana Loesch on twitter who has repeatedly challenged her to debates on the Blaze. Shannon Watts has ignored her repeated requests. The Blaze has offered an all expenses paid trip to the studios and still she has refused. If she has the "truth" on her side with her "yoga teacher" gun statistics (twisted and contorted to suit her needs) wouldn't you think she would relish the opportunity to speak her views on a free, national stage with an actual audience? It's easy to preach to the low-information audience (you know, the crusty-eyed mouth breathers) but when confronted with an independent thinker her house of cards collapses.

Top Bottom