Zionsville's Resident Jackass is at it Again.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I've been following Dana Loesch on twitter who has repeatedly challenged her to debates on the Blaze. Shannon Watts has ignored her repeated requests. The Blaze has offered an all expenses paid trip to the studios and still she has refused. If she has the "truth" on her side with her "yoga teacher" gun statistics (twisted and contorted to suit her needs) wouldn't you think she would relish the opportunity to speak her views on a free, national stage with an actual audience? It's easy to preach to the low-information audience (you know, the crusty-eyed mouth breathers) but when confronted with an independent thinker her house of cards collapses.
    If I were enjoying the favorable press she was, where her comments are sought after and held up as representing the common sense view point---no. No, I would see no need to go into a hostile environment and risk having my reputation sullied and my arguments damaged. Don't get me wrong. I'd love to see Dana dismantle her but I wouldn't go on her show just as a matter of not giving my opponent's point credence.

Top Bottom