• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • abraham743

Marksman
    Rating - 98.1%
    51   1   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    Indy SS
    A guy came into store oc ing which is cool but he was wearing a badge that said Indiana Elite Response Team with no badge number or anything anyone ever heard of that or is he a big poser

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    A guy came into store oc ing which is cool but he was wearing a badge that said Indiana Elite Response Team with no badge number or anything anyone ever heard of that or is he a big poser

He's a big something... But "poser" isn't what came to mind...

-J-

abraham743

Marksman
    Rating - 98.1%
    51   1   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    Indy SS
    Oh yeah almost forgot the guy is 280 lbs. About 20 years old and the badge said captain damn it was hard for me to keep my mouth shut and he was driving a crown vic complete with grill lights a nd laptop

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    tumblr_lpr2vnUmDY1qmaubfo1_500.gif

Magnum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    North Indy
    Alright, I've been outed, that was me. I clearly try to keep my role for the CIA a secret but I might as well just tell everyone on INGO since my oath of secrecy didn't explicitly say not to discuss it on the internet.

We are a highly trained unit that is prepared to deal with all of the stuff that happens in Indiana that doesn't make the news. You civilians don't even know half of what goes on in this state, the government tries very hard to keep it under wraps just how many VIP kidnappings, bomb threats, and militia terrorist strikes are thwarted every day. One day I may be in Gary infiltrating a gang to take down a drug lord, the next I am positioned atop the Chase tower with my Barrett M82A1 (The .50 cal military sniper rifle for you civvies). It has a hybrid IR and nightvision scope with top-secret x-ray technology for seeing through the barriers that my M82A1 easily penetrates with AP rounds (that means armor piercing, for all you sheep who sleep well at night because of of the IERT). I keep that in the trunk of my Crown Vic, along with the wide array of other weapons that I hand selected for my unit. I am of course the Captain in charge of the platoon as the OP noticed.

A little background on us, there are small number of elite soldiers that I hand selected after Afghanistan in 04, right after the CIA's midwest director recruited me. For obvious security reasons I cannot disclose how many of us there are out and about in Indiana protecting the oblivious masses every day, but I can say it's a number between 24 and 26. We have highly specialized Police Interceptors that have the deepest level of concealment, but they have been heavily modified for our use. I specified to our contractor that I wanted level VIII-B bulletproof glass, enough to stop the very rifle I mentioned earlier. The doors and panels are all insulated with Kevlar panels that would protect us from roadside IED's, something I'm a bit paranoid about after surviving 14 of them in the desert during my 7 tours. I also ordered DOHC 4.6 V8 Mustang Cobra engines be installed, and upgraded with twin turbochargers and a supercharger (to help with the low end before the turbos kick in). We can achieve speeds of 235mph to arrive at destination where the security of the masses is at stake. The electronics built into that car are all classified, so I won't post that on a public forum. Suffice it to say, Knight Rider ain't got **** on us. We also have some Suburbans and H1's for our more heavy duty work, but we really try to stick with the Crown Vics so that we have a faster response time and we pass off for undercover police officers.

I also hand selected the weapons for my team, after years of door kicking like I've done, you figure out what weak and ineffectual rounds the 9mm NATO and 5.56mm NATO truly are. I've put three mags of 5.56 into an enemy combatant and watched him stand up long enough to take out another brave American soldier. We use nothing but .45ACP pistols (Except for the full auto pistols like my Glock 18 sidearm for undercover work). Each IEO (Indiana Elite Operative) is issued a new HK45 with a threaded barrel and a combo laser sight/weapon light. The suppressors we use are also custom made so that the only sound you hear is the slide. I came up with a gel that stays in the barrel and keeps it wet, but it never evaporates. The patent in pending as we speak, it will be my contribution back to the special ops world. Well, beyond the significant one I already made during my tours where I earned a congressional medal of honor and a shoebox full of purple hearts. I suppose I shouldn't talk on and on about these weapons, everyone on INGO should know what I mean as I drop names like "FN P-90," "6.8mm M16," CheyTac Intervention, and "Vector Kriss 45." Really a gun is just a tool though, the real weapons are my men. We just use the best tools we can to do justice to our level of training and skill.

I really don't want to upset the state of affairs in Indiana by revealing what is going on behind the scenes, but the unemployment rate is no secret. There are more people than you think resorting to drug trafficking, kidnapping, and participating in militias to prepare a strike back against the corporations who have put all of these good hard working American men and women out of work. It's a tragedy every time we have to intervene, but someone has to stand between these unconventional groups and the law abiding citizens of this state.

I have had to defuse bombs, negotiate for hostage release, lead nighttime infiltration assaults on militia compounds, and counter sniper in various cities throughout the state. Our proudest moment was when we intercepted WMD's that were set to detonate at the 500. Thanks to our scanning equipment in one of the crown vics, we picked up the radiation and raided the racing team trailer that was just a front for their plot. Still, we have a few people who cover up the incidents and do media blackouts.

This is just a small glimpse at what it takes to keep you people safe from harm every day. I don't do this job because it's easy, and I don't do it for the praise, because lord knows we don't get any. I do it for the sense of satisfaction i get every time someone talks about a Colts game, or their commute, or their child's good performance at school. There is no satisfaction like securing the way of life for 7,000,000 people. So if ever you see a caravan of unmarked crown vics soaring past you, rest well, and know that you are in good hands- the hands of the IERT.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom