• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • destroyer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    Sounds interesting.. who is ur contractor? I was private security for 1yr. Did nice operations we never had to use our wepons though

Magnum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    North Indy
    I bet ten internets that johnny elite response was open carrying an air soft pistol.
    It looks like you owe me "ten internets," wise guy, because it certainly was not. I open carry because I have extensive training in firearms retention and my situational awareness is second to none. All you CC'ers think you have time, but when you've seen what I've seen, you know that it is those nanoseconds that make the difference between life and death. My name is not "Johnny Elite," but one of men is John, and I assure you that he would find that sort of tone as derogatory and ungrateful as I do. We risk our lives every day to defend your freedoms, don't you ever forget that.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    It looks like you owe me "ten internets," wise guy, because it certainly was not. I open carry because I have extensive training in firearms retention and my situational awareness is second to none. All you CC'ers think you have time, but when you've seen what I've seen, you know that it is those nanoseconds that make the difference between life and death. My name is not "Johnny Elite," but one of men is John, and I assure you that he would find that sort of tone as derogatory and ungrateful as I do. We risk our lives every day to defend your freedoms, don't you ever forget that.

My toilet is clogged....is this something the emergency response team can take care of for me?

Magnum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    North Indy
    My toilet is clogged....is this something the emergency response team can take care of for me?
    Um, sure- which "tool" would you like me to use, my HK45, a lemon grenade, or a claymore? You seem to take this as some sort of joke, but we are just as important to your way of life as your plumber. He protects you from the **** backing up, and that's our job too. No one thinks about the plumber if he's doing his job right. If he doesn't? Well, next thing you know you're swimming in ****.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Um, sure- which "tool" would you like me to use, my HK45, a lemon grenade, or a claymore? You seem to take this as some sort of joke, but we are just as important to your way of life as your plumber. He protects you from the **** backing up, and that's our job too. No one thinks about the plumber if he's doing his job right. If he doesn't? Well, next thing you know you're swimming in ****.

ok well...you can't unclog my toilet...can you at least "take care" of my inconsiderate neighbor? he plays his music at all hours of the night and I think he smokes marijuana.

destroyer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    Lol^^^ so who's ur contractor? The only way to know if ur real is if we get company/contractor names.. pm me.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    ok well...you can't unclog my toilet...can you at least "take care" of my inconsiderate neighbor? he plays his music at all hours of the night and I think he smokes marijuana.

If your going to take care of him can I have the marijuana? For covert reserch purposes of course...

Magnum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    North Indy
    If he really smokes marijuana we may be able to exercise some privileges extended to our unit per the patriot act and try to follow him back up to the Big Fish (what we like to call the drug lords). While I cannot take care of your neighbor in the same way I take care of hostile armed scum, I can possibly "interview" him and try my damnest to help him... not be a problem anymore.

Magnum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    North Indy
    Lol^^^ so who's ur contractor? The only way to know if ur real is if we get company/contractor names.. pm me.
    Yeah, I'll PM you, but I assure you that our security clearance is so high that you have no way to verify unless you are CIA. We answer directly to the Governor in the same way that Delta answers to the President.

R3ydium

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    Captain, you are really pushing it here. I have half a mind to report you to the big boss....

If you keep playing with fire and spilling "company" secrets, l will be forced to ask that you be relieved of your command. Hell, you know as well as I do, I should be the one in charge of our squad. After the incident that got Jason killed, the men just havent trusted you.

Top Bottom