• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Yeah, I'll PM you, but I assure you that our security clearance is so high that you have no way to verify unless you are CIA. We answer directly to the Governor in the same way that Delta answers to the President.

Captain, you are really pushing it here. I have half a mind to report you to the big boss....

If you keep playing with fire and spilling "company" secrets, l will be forced to ask that you be relieved of your command. Hell, you know as well as I do, I should be the one in charge of our squad. After the incident that got Jason killed, the men just havent trusted you.

Are you guys serious?! Report him to the big boss R3ydium?! WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?! I was trying to deflect any attention from us! Now you to idiots keep talking about us. Look at my avatar, haven't you heard? My "organization" runs everything in this world!!! Where do you think the 'G' comes from?! IT's in homage to our fearless former leader, the one that appointed me, Gecko45! You guys should be ashamed of yourselves! :xmad:

Magnum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    North Indy
    Captain, you are really pushing it here. I have half a mind to report you to the big boss....

If you keep playing with fire and spilling "company" secrets, l will be forced to ask that you be relieved of your command. Hell, you know as well as I do, I should be the one in charge of our squad. After the incident that got Jason killed, the men just havent trusted you.
    First of all, you are out of line, Lieutenant Anderson. I didn't know you were on INGO but it's good to see you take an interest in something besides vegetarianism (and Sergeant Cook's wife). I haven't shared any "secret" or personal information that would endanger our squad. Since our existence is denied by the higher ups, my making mention of it here will no more shed light on what we do than what citizens all around Indiana witness every day as we do our work. I am just tired of the misinformation and ungratefulness and I wanted to at least put some accuracy and truth into the urban legends. Now people will understand it is for their safety as our team sweeps down in black hawks and flies by in our Interceptors. I don't think this is a conversation we should make public, but I certainly intend to settle this with some of our black ops martial arts training.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Are you guys serious?! Report him to the big boss R3ydium?! WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?! I was trying to deflect any attention from us! Now you to idiots keep talking about us. Look at my avatar, haven't you heard? My "organization" runs everything in this world!!! Where do you think the 'G' comes from?! IT's in homage to our fearless former leader, the one that appointed me, Gecko45! You guys should be ashamed of yourselves! :xmad:

Man you broke your cover there will be repercussions!! :shady:

Magnum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    North Indy
    I should of course let everyone know that I say all of this to Lt. Anderson in jest, we are actually a very tightly knit band of brothers who would do anything for one another, and many of us have saved the lives of another. Even in moments of insubordination (*ahem*), I still consider all of my operatives to be the finest talent I have worked with in my 20+ years as a Marine and after.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX

The brotherhood does not take kindly to you revealing such details as our former leader. Report to your nearest pain booth for immediate punishment.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    That just sounds like he wants to be somebody, but does not know who to be. I'm sure he would probably draw the attention of some police, JUST because of the badge. Silly.

Magnum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    North Indy
    I officially deny that Greg has any involvement with our organization. Buckingham, your disavowment PM is inbound. By the way, way to tout it as "your organization" when you were merely an intelligence resource. You were perfectly positioned in your community to serve us well, I hope you find a new way to make a contribution to this state.

Magnum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    North Indy
    We've talked long and hard about the difference between what we do as operatives, and what we do as civilians. Just because I could off a dozen enemies, make a phone call, and make the bodies all disappear doesn't mean I will. I want to live by the laws of this fair state as much as possible, especially when i am enjoying civilian life in between calls.

R3ydium

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    A guy came into store oc ing which is cool but he was wearing a badge that said Indiana Elite Response Team with no badge number or anything anyone ever heard of that or is he a big poser

We've talked long and hard about the difference between what we do as operatives, and what we do as civilians. Just because I could off a dozen enemies, make a phone call, and make the bodies all disappear doesn't mean I will. I want to live by the laws of this fair state as much as possible, especially when i am enjoying civilian life in between calls.

And thats the problem. You actually think you can separate these two lives? This is why Jason isn't here anymore. Maybe if you would have pulled your head out of your anal cavity, lives wouldn't have been lost that day

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    We've talked long and hard about the difference between what we do as operatives, and what we do as civilians. Just because I could go on a mass murdering spree, make a phone call, and walk out of jail doesn't mean I will. I want to live by the laws of this fair state as much as possible, especially when i am enjoying civilian life in between calls.

You KNOW for people like us there is no "civilian life in between calls." GET OVER YOURSELF. The only reason you are a Cpt. is the General was having his way with your wife and in order to keep you from reporting him, he promoted you. You think everyone didn't notice you going from PFC to Captain?!

Magnum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    North Indy
    Well, speak of the devil, I just got dispatched, time to roll. Looks like this is just a run-of-the-mill farmhouse standoff with a missile hidden in a grain silo. You wouldn't believe how readily available some of these things are after the fall of the Soviet Union. Fortunately I don't think anyone outside of Southern Indiana has a whole lot to worry about.

Magnum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    North Indy
    And thats the problem. You actually think you can separate these two lives? This is why Jason isn't here anymore. Maybe if you would have pulled your head out of your anal cavity, lives wouldn't have been lost that day

Jason knew what he was risking that day! Now come on, we have a farmhouse to raid!

jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN

Why wouldn't you just call the IERT?

:mallninja:

Magnum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    North Indy
    Well I am glad that was a successful mission, and after discussing things with R3ydium we have come to an agreement on what is acceptable to discuss in public.

The real reason I decided to make mention of this on INGO at long last is that I have been contemplating an idea that I am in the process of submitting to the director. During my time on INGO I have spotted a few very promising members who seem like they would be a valuable resource to function in a support role for the team. We need things like safe houses, cover vehicles, tactical diversions, reconnaissance personnel, and even cover fire from time to time. While we cannot put you on the official IETR payroll, we do provide incentives in the way of confiscated materials. Often there are "spoils of war," as it were, that would otherwise go to waste when we burn down the site, detonate it, or otherwise "clean up" a scene.

There are obviously huge liability issues here, so we need lone wolves. If you're married, have a vibrant social life, or would consider yourself "highly domesticated," that is not what we are looking for. We need people who know a lot about firearms, weapons, tactics, and electronic technology. Our ideal candidates would have years of hunting experience, be an avid outdoorsman, familiar with all types of guns (through military training or video games, either one), have a desire to see evil men brought to swift justice, like to drive fast cars, be aggressive, borderline antisocial, and preferably be a virgin. I'm not sure we can find many people who fit that bill on INGO, but some posts I've read on INGO have been promising.

It would be a huge advantage to have assets who have no official record of training or military experience. Based on the number of responses we get, I will set up interviews and an obstacle course to weed out the weak, both in mind and in body. If we need you to help spot for a sniper downtown, we want to know we can count on you. If we need you to do undercover security detail at a billionaire's wedding, we want to be sure you won't be flirting it up at the punch bowl. Serious applicants only, please. This is an opportunity to see parts of Indiana you've never seen before, and do everything from skydive to crawl through sewers to plant bugs. It may not be the glory work that the IERT gets to do, but I ask you, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR YOUR STATE LATELY??? DO YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT ENJOYING THE FINER THINGS IN LIFE WITHOUT HELPING PAY THE PRICE? WELL IF YOU'RE TIRED OF LIVING A LIE TO YOURSELF, STEP UP TO THE PLATE!!!!

Top Bottom