Florida

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Here is the link to the transcript. I posted the entire transcript but one of the liberal atheists on this site b*tched about it being a violation of copyright or some such nonsense and got it removed.

He certainly was in a dither. You ought to email SarahPac, they would probably give you permission to post it.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I must have missed the part where she wants to bring the troops home and roll back the police state. Also, is she prepared to end the Federal War on Drugs too, after her mention of the 10th Amendment?

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    There is a place to contact them where I believe you can ask for reprint permission.

Regardless, if the news media is afraid of her, and the democrats are afraid of her, and the "entrenched" republicans are afraid of her, there must be some good in her!

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Here is the link to the transcript. I posted the entire transcript but one of the liberal atheists on this site b*tched about it being a violation of copyright or some such nonsense and got it removed.

Before you call this woman stupid, you should read this. She makes more sense than any of the other candidates.

Sarah Palin Iowa Speech Transcript Video: Sarah Palin Tea Party of America Speech, Indianola Iowa | Maggie's Notebook

Yeah...way to resort to name-calling just because you got nailed for not following the rules. As for being an atheist, I'll have you know that I'm a dedicated follower of Flying Spaghetti Monsterism (not that I reported your post although I would have in a heartbeat if I'd seen it)

So grow-up and keep the name calling to yourself.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yeah...way to resort to name-calling just because you got nailed for not following the rules. As for being an atheist, I'll have you know that I'm a dedicated follower of Flying Spaghetti Monsterism (not that I reported your post although I would have in a heartbeat if I'd seen it)

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
    This may be the post of the day. Telling him to grow up after that first paragraph... just priceless. Well done.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan

Before you call this woman stupid, you should read this. She makes more sense than any of the other candidates.

Sarah Palin Iowa Speech Transcript Video: Sarah Palin Tea Party of America Speech, Indianola Iowa | Maggie's Notebook
    Are you 10 yrs old???????

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County

Your a pasta-farian. Rasta Pasta!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011

If you keep crying the babies arent going to have anything to do...

I tried to read it, i honestly did. Somewhere in that dribble of sucking up to the crowd and thanking everyone for their money, does the earmark queen explain how to get rid of "runaway debt."

Lemme guess, drill baby drill will lead us to "Become the world’s energy superpower"

Maybe we can hug our way to "Become the friendliest business environment in the world?"

Seriously, is she on drugs?

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Yes, Pastafarian am I.

th_pastafish4.jpg

Bummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    West side of Indy
    For me, the most impressive thing about Caribou Barbie's campaign has been her performance in the debates.

:whistle:

I still hold out hope that she'll call for a Wet T-Shirt Contest to pick the finalist(s). :naughty: (Say I'm sophomoric if you wish, but I'm in my sixties and I'm only as old as I can feel. Besides, it's the only reason she's being considered - by anyone, including BC.)

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.

How about posting the truth?
    The person complaining about his post breaking the rules was breaking the rules himself with an avatar( content) from another website.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    For me, the most impressive thing about Caribou Barbie's campaign has been her performance in the debates.

:whistle:

I still hold out hope that she'll call for a Wet T-Shirt Contest to pick the finalist(s). :naughty: (Say I'm sophomoric if you wish, but I'm in my sixties and I'm only as old as I can feel. Besides, it's the only reason she's being considered - by anyone, including BC.)

As long as Palin goes first and everybody else forfeits. Give Michelle Bachmann a time machine to go back 15 years and she can join too.

Top Bottom