• ...and so much more!
  • rooster007

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    KINGDOM OF CLERMONT
    HERE ARE THE REASONS I WILL NOT VOTE FOR PALIN

REAL EXPERIENCE GOVERNOR OF ALASKA ( A REAL BIG STATE)

FEMALE NO WOMEN IS SMART ENOUGH TO BE BE PRESIDENT

WHITE TO MANY WHITE FOLKS HAVE BEEN PRESIDENT

CONSERVATIVE WE ALL NEED TO BE ABLE TO SUCKLE OFF THE
    BACKS OF OUR FOLLOW MAN

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Since you feel that way, why don't you regale us with some of Ron Paul's achievements and his detailed plans for straightening up this mess. Oh, that's right, he speaks in sound bites too, doesn't he? And his 30 years in Congress has done SO much to shape American policy and win over his political opponents, why, if we just make him President, HE will make everything right by force of personality. Didn't we get that promise in the last Presidential election? And look how that turned out.

And here's Paul, from around the same time (2/20/2010)

http://www.ronpaul.com/2010-02-20/r...op-the-wars-end-the-fed-regain-our-liberties/

His grasp of the stuation makes Palin look like a bobble head.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    HERE ARE THE REASONS I WILL NOT VOTE FOR PALIN

REAL EXPERIENCE GOVERNOR OF ALASKA ( A REAL BIG STATE)

FEMALE NO WOMEN IS SMART ENOUGH TO BE BE PRESIDENT

WHITE TO MANY WHITE FOLKS HAVE BEEN PRESIDENT

CONSERVATIVE WE ALL NEED TO BE ABLE TO SUCKLE OFF THE
    BACKS OF OUR FOLLOW MAN

And the population of that "real big state?" BTW, Indy metro is significantly larger.

No one will ever accuse Palin as a member of Mensa

She's white? I thought she was Jewish

Unless a person is some sort of a wierdo with a nipple on their back, sucklin' needs a teet. (all Alabama boys know this)

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    I was in Juneau a couple of weeks ago. Ms Palin has few fans there.

This is all moot. She isn't running.

rooster007

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    KINGDOM OF CLERMONT
    I really hate when grass root governors from far away states start tak'in that crazy talk during election years and start act'in like they are running against such fine community organizers , like Hussain , who had zero experience pior to runn'in for prez . I'm so glad that dumb lady quit be'in governor , and got quit be'in paid , while Hussain still got paid while be'in on campaign trail .

Governor stop getting paid for not doing job
    Senator still getting paid for not doing job

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    This one? "But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin

This one? "As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border." --Sarah Palin

Perhaps this one? "I haven't heard the president state that we're at war. That's why I too am not knowing -- do we use the term intervention? Do we use war? Do we use squirmish? What is it?" --Sarah Palin

Maybe this one? "I want to help clean up the state that is so sorry today of journalism. And I have a communications degree." --Sarah Palin

Seriously, I do think it would be an extremely funny four years.

Ok. How do you think she's doing in the debates?

I actually have the one that says, "The only difference between a "Hockey Mom" and a pit bull is lipstick." Lol!

I think she is a go getter and if people would vote for her, then they might see a change. I feel she definately would liven it up and I feel she has good values.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I actually have the one that says, "The only difference between a "Hockey Mom" and a pit bull is lipstick." Lol!

I think she is a go getter and if people would vote for her, then they might see a change. I feel she definately would liven it up and I feel she has good values.

That would be the start of turning our world into Idiocracy

Idiocracy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Shes not interested in running for or holding public office.

She may or may not be interested in running for office...but she's proven that she's not at all interested in actually holding one...

Welcome to Instant Rimshot

I think she is a go getter and if people would vote for her, then they might see a change.

I'm pretty sure that Congress is at least competent enough to prevent such a person from making the sort of changes she desires. I really hope so. They're not ALL sociopaths, are they?...guys?...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I really hate when grass root governors from far away states start tak'in that crazy talk during election years and start act'in like they are running against such fine community organizers , like Hussain , who had zero experience pior to runn'in for prez . I'm so glad that dumb lady quit be'in governor , and got quit be'in paid , while Hussain still got paid while be'in on campaign trail .

Governor stop getting paid for not doing job
    Senator still getting paid for not doing job

I think I agree with that :D

It does not seem right that we have elected representatives running for another office, especially President, that takes virtually every waking minute. They are getting paid to fill an office but are no longer being an effective office holder. The people they represent deserve better.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I am continually stunned by Palin supporters. They get so defensive when others question her, they ask for facts but provide none in return. They think what she has to say is so insightful when its merely bullet points on what needs to be done but no backing on how to actually do it.

She is the political version of Joe Paterno. Merely a figurehead to be trotted out because it generates $$. When asked questions she is not expecting she calles them gotha questions and says they are unfair instead of actually thinking on her feet and saying what needs to be said. When asked questions she gives canned answers and just picks whichever one happens to be closest to the question.

The fact that people think she is even remotely electable is just hilarious. She cost McCain the 08 election, what makes anyone think the general population is going to vote for her by herself?

If she did become the nominee she would get obliterated by Obama in the debates, she would lose in historic proportions. I for one do not want that to happen, I want a real GOP solution, not someone who talks the talk but has never walked the walk.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I am continually stunned by Palin supporters. They get so defensive when others question her, they ask for facts but provide none in return. They think what she has to say is so insightful when its merely bullet points on what needs to be done but no backing on how to actually do it.

She is the political version of Joe Paterno. Merely a figurehead to be trotted out because it generates $$. When asked questions she is not expecting she calles them gotha questions and says they are unfair instead of actually thinking on her feet and saying what needs to be said. When asked questions she gives canned answers and just picks whichever one happens to be closest to the question.

The fact that people think she is even remotely electable is just hilarious. She cost McCain the 08 election, what makes anyone think the general population is going to vote for her by herself?

If she did become the nominee she would get obliterated by Obama in the debates, she would lose in historic proportions. I for one do not want that to happen, I want a real GOP solution, not someone who talks the talk but has never walked the walk.

I honestly think an AP History HS student would mop the floor with her without breaking a sweat.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    What?!?! No?!?! Brain hurts?!?! Premarital sex?!?!?! Sara? No way! She's going to lose her religious following!

And wait till all those racists that support her find out she was bonking a dark fellow!

Approval numbers will go negative! Oh noes!!!! :runaway:

do I need the purple? lol

Well ya know its do as I say, not as I do.

Top Bottom