• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bitter Clinger

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2011
    Florida
    Still waiting for one of you Palin haters to point out where in her address she was unclear or incorrect (those of you that actually read it).

First tactic of a liberal - when faced with the facts, start name calling.

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    Ok I am a major supportor of Palin. I even have her quote on my wall. I am also a christian and is best friends with an atheist. Name calling is not the way to go. We should be able to dicuss thing in a mature manner.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Still waiting for one of you Palin haters to point out where in her address she was unclear or incorrect (those of you that actually read it).

That's sort of like Pence or Coats... what they say and what they do are two different things. I heard her on "On the record" the other day talking about waste. She was pretty much spot on. Doesn't mean she does anything other than talk a good talk, in that clip anyway.

First tactic of a liberal - when faced with the facts, start name calling.
    I've never called her a strait up quitter. She had an Agenda. If I had to chose a single word to describe her?

Mercenary. " one that serves merely for wages"

She whores herself out for a buck. No in the private sector their is nothing wrong with that. As a public servant, specifically an elected representative, everything about that is wrong.

Did she quit? Depends on your point of view. I'd say she was sticking to her principles. Money. That makes her the same as virtually every other self serving politician... a whore.

Bummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    West side of Indy
    Ok I am a major supportor of Palin. I even have her quote on my wall.

This one? "But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin

This one? "As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border." --Sarah Palin

Perhaps this one? "I haven't heard the president state that we're at war. That's why I too am not knowing -- do we use the term intervention? Do we use war? Do we use squirmish? What is it?" --Sarah Palin

Maybe this one? "I want to help clean up the state that is so sorry today of journalism. And I have a communications degree." --Sarah Palin

Seriously, I do think it would be an extremely funny four years.

We should be able to dicuss thing in a mature manner.

Ok. How do you think she's doing in the debates?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Sorry folks , but I like what palin has to say . Yes she quit being governor , and quit getting payed for being governor . what did your beloved Hussian do .

Gas the Kurds? :dunno:

Guess what I like what Palin has to say too. Fix the economy, find a way to get out of the middle east, find a way to produce energy, solve the debt. I don't disagree wth any of those.... the problem? That's ALL she says. She doesn't have a plan for any of it. She just runs her mouth, people nod their heads, and then she goes home $50k richer.

I can complan all day long too, but unless I give a viable solution to my complaints, I'm nothng more than a talking head.

rooster007

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    KINGDOM OF CLERMONT

Guess what I like what Palin has to say too. Fix the economy, find a way to get out of the middle east, find a way to produce energy, solve the debt. I don't disagree wth any of those.... the problem? That's ALL she says. She doesn't have a plan for any of it. She just runs her mouth, people nod their heads, and then she goes home $50k richer.

I can complan all day long too, but unless I give a viable solution to my complaints, I'm nothng more than a talking head.

I love purely emotional reponsive answers please give me some me facts and qoutes.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis

Since you feel that way, why don't you regale us with some of Ron Paul's achievements and his detailed plans for straightening up this mess. Oh, that's right, he speaks in sound bites too, doesn't he? And his 30 years in Congress has done SO much to shape American policy and win over his political opponents, why, if we just make him President, HE will make everything right by force of personality. Didn't we get that promise in the last Presidential election? And look how that turned out.

Top Bottom