Mitt Romney on ALL the Maine delegates being stripped of their credentials...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Good for Romney! :yesway:

He is really showing potential as a someone who doesn't care what the American people want or think, clearly has no qualms about changing the rules to benefit himself and his elitest friends, and he is already honing his skills at power grabbing. All of this will serve him well.

Great job Obama, I mean Romney.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    What am I missing? I'm not a huge Romney fan, but same as Obama?

I've never heard Romney apologize for America
    Never seen proof he hangs out with terrorists, nut bags like Jeremiah Wright, etc.
    There's actual proof of where he went to college.
    Pretty sure he'd approve the keystone pipeline.
    No proof he's anywhere close to as liberal with "hand-outs" as Obama.

If I'm missing it, & you have proof of Romney being equal to Obama on any of the above, please post a link. I've "googled" it & came up empty.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Why is it that we always seem to only have the "lesser of two evils" to choose from?

Nevermind, dumb question.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Looks like Obamney and his lawyers are in for a fight from the Texas delegation, too. What a load of crap. All this is just more chicanery to throw the Paul delegates under the bus, now that he's gotten what he wanted from Paul. If republicrat voter are OK with this kind of behaviour then they're no different than any Chicago politician and voter. Embrace the corruption, if Obamney manages to somehow squeak out a win in November you'll be dealing with this kind of crap for 4 years.

Texas delegates planning floor mutiny over RNC rules changes | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Only the name has been changed. Both are clearly bent on destroying the republic for the sake of their own power.

Clearly? Says you. That's a lot of chicken little whining there if you ask me, but we are entitled to our own opinions.

Romney isn't Obama so he's getting my vote. If you're really scared of the president, then I'd suggest you don't even look into the congress. You won't be able to sleep.

BTW...we don't live in a republic, we never have.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    True liberty on INGO is their candidate winning.:D

Anywho this is insanity. A power grab by the Washington insiders to prevent the grassroots activists, e.g. Tea Party or Paul supporters, from achieving anything.

Mark Levin went on at length about this yesterday and had his usual insight into it. I'll see if I can find it.

Here it is, on the August 27th show: Mark Levin

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Clearly? Says you. That's a lot of chicken little whining there if you ask me, but we are entitled to our own opinions.

Romney isn't Obama so he's getting my vote. If you're really scared of the president, then I'd suggest you don't even look into the congress. You won't be able to sleep.

BTW...we don't live in a republic, we never have.

What have we lived in? I thought that it was a federal constitutional republic? Maybe I'm wrong. I'm sure you can enlighten us.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    What am I missing? I'm not a huge Romney fan, but same as Obama?

I've never heard Romney apologize for America
    Never seen proof he hangs out with terrorists, nut bags like Jeremiah Wright, etc.
    There's actual proof of where he went to college.
    Pretty sure he'd approve the keystone pipeline.
    No proof he's anywhere close to as liberal with "hand-outs" as Obama.

If I'm missing it, & you have proof of Romney being equal to Obama on any of the above, please post a link. I've "googled" it & came up empty.

Plus this!! We can all agree Romney may not be the perfect candidate, if such an animal exists. But he is head and shoulders above the community organizer. I think a lot of posters are way over the top on this.

Top Bottom