Mitt Romney on ALL the Maine delegates being stripped of their credentials...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    284854_482281981790751_644394081_n.jpg

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    I will be writing in Dr. Ron Paul. Some may sway to Gary Johnson, and a few will do the same and write RP in.

If you are in Indiana, you will truly be throwing your vote away.

There is a special "write in" ballot, where there are approved "write in" candidates listed...that's where Chuck Baldwin was in '08...RP was not there, nor will he be there this year.

If one has not declared his intent to be a write-in candidate, the vote isn't counted.

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    If you are in Indiana, you will truly be throwing your vote away.

There is a special "write in" ballot, where there are approved "write in" candidates listed...that's where Chuck Baldwin was in '08...RP was not there, nor will he be there this year.

If one has not declared his intent to be a write-in candidate, the vote isn't counted.

Then that would seem to settle it in favor of Johnson. So far as i am concerned, if the GOP wants to act like Democrats, they will get a Democrat's reward (i.e., I will NOT consider voting for them).

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Then that would seem to settle it in favor of Johnson. So far as i am concerned, if the GOP wants to act like Democrats, they will get a Democrat's reward (i.e., I will NOT consider voting for them).

Ron Paul was my first choice for sure, settling for Gary Johnson doesn't even feel like settling to me. I feel good about giving him my vote. :rockwoot:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Ron Paul was my first choice for sure, settling for Gary Johnson doesn't even feel like settling to me. I feel good about giving him my vote. :rockwoot:

I agree completely. I will gleefully support the candidate who supports my cardinal issue: Read the Constitution, do what it says, don't do what it doesn't say.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    I agree completely. I will gleefully support the candidate who supports my cardinal issue: Read the Constitution, do what it says, don't do what it doesn't say.

I know right? Seems to me, that being a politician should be boring and relatively easy.

Here's a piece of legislation. Here's the constitution. Yes we can do it, no we can not.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I know right? Seems to me, that being a politician should be boring and relatively easy.

Here's a piece of legislation. Here's the constitution. Yes we can do it, no we can not.

I would say that it depends entirely upon whether one views the Constitution as a framework, a standard, and a guide by which to operate the republic, or rather as an obstacle to circumvent in order to impose one's own 'better' agenda which clearly violates it. I miss the good old days in which that type of thing was considered treasonous.

Top Bottom