Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Just as with the shooter in Arizona who shot Gabrielle Giffords, his leftist politics don't fit the narrative. Crazies are required to be card-carrying John Birchers, don't you know!

5.56'aholic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    <- tragic boating accident
    what!! you mean the far left has crazies too?? I am shocked!

This scrubbing is not only absurd, but very self serving. If he spewed anything anti obama or anti liberal it would have been highlighted and talked about on the other "news" channels for the next month. Even those wonderful ladies on the view would be ranting and raving till something was done.

Walken

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Clark County
    I scanned it. Very long document. He seemed like he wanted to get every opinion he ever had out there on record. I don't see this guy being captured alive.

He doesn't fit 100% as a standard leftist. He gave thumbs up the George HW Bush and thumbs down to CNN's Fareed Zakaria. I don't like that guy either

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    We already knew this guy was off his rocker, but saying that Tebow is a great football player proves that he is bat **** crazy. I just hope the cops can take him out with an acute case of lead poisoning before this leftist nutjob hurts anyone else.

I also find it interesting that if this guy were a "right winger", his antics would be all over the news, yet I have barely heard anything about him.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I scanned it. Very long document. He seemed like he wanted to get every opinion he ever had out there on record. I don't see this guy being captured alive.

He doesn't fit 100% as a standard leftist. He gave thumbs up the George HW Bush and thumbs down to CNN's Fareed Zakaria. I don't like that guy either

How so? You could put Bush Sr. and Bill Clinton in a bag, hang it from a tree limb, spin it, start swinging a bat, and you would never hit the wrong one. The most distressing thing here is that a crazy can see what is seemingly invisible to the sane people.

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    Sooooo let me get this straight: he has NFA items, "assault"rifles, and hicap pistols, is going around killing cops, and is raging on about an AWB!?

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    IF he was a member of the Tea Party, there would be pitchforks and torches. IF he said he supported gun rights in his manifesto, it would be played 24/7 on the news.

Every time a nut with a gun goes berserk it is a lose/lose for law abiding gun owners. This guy was a cop. If he wasn't fired he could've had access to department weapons. If he was still in the army he could have access to lots more weaponry. He didn't have to start his own NFA trust. So the press needs to be talking about this as a reason we need the 2A to protect ourselves. I wonder if they will broach that topic?

lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    Propaganda at it's finest.

No. This was very poor propaganda. The real stury was released almost simultaneously by the new media. Propaganda at its finest would have been successful. Even if not everyone sees the whole story, they still failed.

pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    You can tell ones agenda from what they say. Rouge Cop or Killer Cop are what some are calling him. When he hasnt been a Police officer for over 4 years now. So why is he still being called a Cop? He is an active reservist why are people not saying He is a crazed Navy killer? I think its to sensationalize this and put down other LEO's with him. I hope a good Cop puts a bullet in his big fat head soon.

Sarge470

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    :yesway: This!!

You can tell ones agenda from what they say. Rouge Cop or Killer Cop are what some are calling him. When he hasnt been a Police officer for over 4 years now. So why is he still being called a Cop? He is an active reservist why are people not saying He is a crazed Navy killer? I think its to sensationalize this and put down other LEO's with him. I hope a good Cop puts a bullet in his big fat head soon.

Top Bottom