• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    You can tell ones agenda from what they say. Rouge Cop or Killer Cop are what some are calling him. When he hasnt been a Police officer for over 4 years now. So why is he still being called a Cop? He is an active reservist why are people not saying He is a crazed Navy killer? I think its to sensationalize this and put down other LEO's with him. I hope a good Cop puts a bullet in his big fat head soon.

Repped.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    You can tell ones agenda from what they say. Rouge Cop or Killer Cop are what some are calling him. When he hasnt been a Police officer for over 4 years now. So why is he still being called a Cop? He is an active reservist why are people not saying He is a crazed Navy killer? I think its to sensationalize this and put down other LEO's with him. I hope a good Cop puts a bullet in his big fat head soon.

I don't think this takes much effort. To this killer's credit, he has a specific reason for the people he shoots (not that I agree with it). It seems that his former colleagues are far more indiscriminate in shooting people in addition to running roughshod over the rights of those they encounter.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.

Seems like they have been given the green light to put a bullet in anyone reguardless if they are the perp or not in their manhunt.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    You can tell ones agenda from what they say. Rouge Cop or Killer Cop are what some are calling him. When he hasnt been a Police officer for over 4 years now. So why is he still being called a Cop?

Because many aren't going to let the opportunity go to waste. It's the whole "us vs them" situation that the cops perpetuate.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Oh come on... not only is the ALL media outlets referring to him as an ex-cop... but he is an ex-cop who is killing other cops because he is an EX-COP. He isn't killing cops because he is an ex-college student or an ex-sailor.

If he was an ex-sailor killing other sailors for losing his commission... then we would be calling him an ex-sailor.

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    When the thread was created, yes, the media removed all the parts wherein Dorner praised liberal media, the president, hillary, piers morgan, etc.

The guy likes Tebow, too. I wonder whether Jets fans are more prone to go on a rampage. It just wasn't the same after Joe Namath left.

I didn't manage to read through the manifesto. I guess the narrative would be something like "liberal ex-cop tires of police brutality, takes matter into own hands, praises Tebow." Now, saying that would make the media seem like it's taking the guy's side.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    No need for purple. I read officer.com, policeone.com, etc. LEOs are the ones who perpetuate the 'us v. them' mentality.

Ha, it's 50/50. I have friends who looked to join here but see the distain many hold for us so they run away. Non-LEO's are not exempt from creating this divide. I reach out all the time here only to get my hand slapped away by some. Not sure what keeps me here sometimes. It isn't just us.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Ha, it's 50/50. I have friends who looked to join here but see the distain many hold for us so they run away. Non-LEO's are not exempt from creating this divide. I reach out all the time here only to get my hand slapped away by some. Not sure what keeps me here sometimes. It isn't just us.

Classifieds?. Kidding of course. Hypocrites abound in all facets of our society, including here on INGO. Sometimes they are bolstered by the protection the keyboard gives them. As with most hypocrites, they tend to be much louder and hence can draw more attention.

I think the general gun owning community does have a deep respect and gratitude for LEOs and other public servants. That respect may however include just a touch of of suspicion, which is likely to be reciprocal from the LEO community as well.

Top Bottom