• ...and so much more!
  • j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Anyone notice that our guy in question here does not have any real time as a cop? Realistically he was a rookie at best. It also sounds like he was like a fairly long list of guys that got hired, made it through the training and then just could not perform up to expectations. Then in an effort to hang on he fabricates this and that to make excuses for his failures. The guy is a weirdo of the first degree. And he is going to get killed.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Anyone notice that our guy in question here does not have any real time as a cop? Realistically he was a rookie at best. It also sounds like he was like a fairly long list of guys that got hired, made it through the training and then just could not perform up to expectations. Then in an effort to hang on he fabricates this and that to make excuses for his failures. The guy is a weirdo of the first degree. And he is going to get killed.

Anyone notice this weirdo managed to snow LAPD and the military? How many other weirdos like him have managed to pass the evals?

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Anyone notice this weirdo managed to snow LAPD and the military? How many other weirdos like him have managed to pass the evals?

They do get through from time to time. Getting through and then passing the test of time? Not near as often. Still happens but not too often. I would bet money near all of his co workers knew him for the head job that he apparently is. And to the credit of lapd he didnt last long. Yea he has 10, 000 reasons why he got kicked but none appear valid.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    They do get through from time to time. Getting through and then passing the test of time? Not near as often. Still happens but not too often. I would bet money near all of his co workers knew him for the head job that he apparently is. And to the credit of lapd he didnt last long. Yea he has 10, 000 reasons why he got kicked but none appear valid.

Wasn't he a cop for 4 years? So if everything he is saying is absolutely false and he's a nutjob, why did it take that long to can him?

I'm not saying his accusations are true but I'm not absolutely dismissing them as you appear to be. Either this guy was a nut from the start and exposed how terrible the police are at vetting their candidates or something made him snap. How does a nut get passed naval officer and lapd screening?

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Wasn't he a cop for 4 years? So if everything he is saying is absolutely false and he's a nutjob, why did it take that long to can him?

I'm not saying his accusations are true but I'm not absolutely dismissing them as you appear to be. Either this guy was a nut from the start and exposed how terrible the police are at vetting their candidates or something made him snap. How does a nut get passed naval officer and lapd screening?

Dunno but I have seen more than a few plain nutty military officers. They wasn't worth the air they were breathing.

All types of "screening" has its limitations. Even the most extensive screening is only an educated guess at best.

As for this guy's LAPD career I would imagine his co workers would have a lot to say about him. I don't think people that nutty can turn that on and off on a whim. I saw some shrink on Fox news that investigated this guys past and basically said he was a classic nut from years back.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Dunno but I have seen more than a few plain nutty military officers. They wasn't worth the air they were breathing.

All types of "screening" has its limitations. Even the most extensive screening is only an educated guess at best.

As for this guy's LAPD career I would imagine his co workers would have a lot to say about him. I don't think people that nutty can turn that on and off on a whim. I saw some shrink on Fox news that investigated this guys past and basically said he was a classic nut from years back.

So we can have the utmost faith that police departments will weed out the bad cops. Just might take them 4 years to do so. For those who are hurt by that bad cop in the meantime, sorry about your luck.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    So we can have the utmost faith that police departments will weed out the bad cops. Just might take them 4 years to do so. For those who are hurt by that bad cop in the meantime, sorry about your luck.

Yea pretty much. Any better suggestions?

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    In his manifesto he said he was a cop for 4 year. Did anyone read the whole thing? He said when he went to the boaed of review the cop that he told on admitted to kicking a subjdect, but he was still fired for falsifying a report.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    In his manifesto he said he was a cop for 4 year. Did anyone read the whole thing? He said when he went to the boaed of review the cop that he told on admitted to kicking a subjdect, but he was still fired for falsifying a report.

I read the details of the hearing. There were 2 employees at the hotel that witnessed the entire thing and said the female officer NEVER kicked the suspect. That is why he was fired.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I read the details of the hearing. There were 2 employees at the hotel that witnessed the entire thing and said the female officer NEVER kicked the suspect. That is why he was fired.

I hope the real truth comes out about all of his accusations but I don't think anyone on either side will ever be satisfied.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    That EVIL blue line!!!!!

You can't deny that it exists.

Posey put his career on the line by not following the Blue Code -- an unwritten policy of police officers covering for each other.

An investigation revealed the lieutenant didn't want to jeopardize the other officers' careers by reporting their police brutality.

A sergeant who also was reluctant to call Internal Affairs expressed shock after googling Ellsberry's name and discovering what he does for a living--he's a Ford ad agency vice president.

cos.jpg

Suburbanite's police brutality lawsuit hinges on Detroit officer who broke code of silence | City of Detroit | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

Tsigos

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012

I did read the manifesto. If we assume he is telling the truth, it does sound like the LAPD is the corrupt agency many of us already believed it to be. That said, Dorner sounds like someone who has a history of justifying his own violent outbursts. He recalls several incidents where he resorted to violence but justifies it because the others provoked him verbally. The reason for his firing on paper may be a pretext to get rid of someone with behavioral issues. His recent actions do nothing to redeem his name.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Hey now come on, tebow was a great player! he wins games, isnt that what its about? Sure he aint no peyton manning but holy crap he did great taking his team to the playoffs, thats not a bad football player

Top Bottom