• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    On Friday, April 19, 2013, during a manhunt for a bombing suspect, police and federal agents spent the day storming people's homes and performing illegal searches. While it was unclear initially if the home searches were voluntary, it is now crystal clear that they were absolutely NOT voluntary. Police were filmed ripping people from their homes at gunpoint, marching the residents out with their hands raised in submission, and then storming the homes to perform their illegal searches.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LrbsUVSVl8[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_Gb6i5DF9k[/ame]

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Here's the problem. It is OBVIOUS, that this house was focused on for some reason. Are we to believe, that IF this is Watertown and IF it is during the past few days, LE did this to each and every home on the block? And if so, where is vid of the other homes being searched like this, and why in the HECK aren't there other officers providing cover 360? Look at vid, ALL of the officer's attention is in one direction. If LE is searching for a suspect whose whereabouts are unknown, and could just as easily be in the neighboring home rather than the one they're searching, then these guys are the tactical equiv of............

homer-doh.jpg

HmDBrian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    valparaiso
    Here's the problem. It is OBVIOUS, that this house was focused on for some reason. Are we to believe, that IF this is Watertown and IF it is during the past few days, LE did this to each and every home on the block? And if so, where is vid of the other homes being searched like this, and why in the HECK aren't there other officers providing cover 360? Look at vid, ALL of the officer's attention is in one direction. If LE is searching for a suspect whose whereabouts are unknown, and could just as easily be in the neighboring home rather than the one they're searching, then these guys are the tactical equiv of............

homer-doh.jpg

I see what your saying, but If you watched the coverage on tv, they let a news crew to follow behind one swat team, and it clearly showed them doing this same thing door to door, showed two houses in a row and were going for third and than swat or police approached and told the news crew to leave. Needless to say I cannot find the video anywhere online, it was cnn im pretty sure.

roisigns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Oct 5, 2011
    cincy
    It reminded me of the emptying of a clown car at the circus.
    clowns-in-a-car-coloring-page.jpg

What were all these adults doing there? And only one woman?
    directv-pizzeria.jpg

Last edited:

JB357Mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Yea!
    That's very disturbing!

Land of the free? Really?:rolleyes:

I wont open my door without seeing a warrant!!!!!!

Jimmy

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    One video of one house and you're making the claim that all searches were conducted in this manner? If that weren't ridiculous enough, you don't even know that this search was conducted without a warrant.

I'm not an expert on house-to-house searching by any means, but if I had to guess, I would say that it is not normal SOP to send the occupants of each home half way down the block. Seems far more likely that they were interested in THIS house and/or THESE occupants.

I wonder if the homeowner who shot the vid had already been subjected to these horrible searches or was about to. And why he only shot video of one home being searched.

Jmebd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    I'm gonna say they were there because the fire marshal turned them in for exceeding maximum occupancy! Really? That dang many people in one house? Sheez....must have been having a party or music too loud eh?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    On Friday, April 19, 2013, during a manhunt for a bombing suspect, police and federal agents spent the day storming people's homes and performing illegal searches. While it was unclear initially if the home searches were voluntary, it is now crystal clear that they were absolutely NOT voluntary. Police were filmed ripping people from their homes at gunpoint, marching the residents out with their hands raised in submission, and then storming the homes to perform their illegal searches.

You must work for the MSM in some capacity. Perhaps as a sensationalism consultant?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    We don't know enough (as usual with the OP) to make even half assed guesses here. Is this the house one of the brothers resided in or frequented?

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    You see unwarranted raids - I saw vigilant and persistent cops, following leads to find a bomb making house full of explosives and more dirtbags wearing suicide vests in a small town in America.

You see people being ripped from their homes - I saw a community coming together after having a horrific event and after being linked to their neighborhood, they still found ways to communicate within their area to update and inform each other of the latest information so they don't get their home and family blown up.

I was up ALL FREAKIN NIGHT listening to my own scanners and several scanner frequencies online, and a few news leads. When they shut down the system in the area, I could still hear what was going on through other departments.

The cops acted on leads and raided a hand full of houses. Those were your standard swat type "raids". The door to door searches that I saw via homeowners downloading vids online, were not like that at all. They were clearing homes in areas and busing the families out to a safer location.

We're talking BOMBS here!

This town had a confirmed cop and baby killer with confirmed IEDs and wearing a possible explosive vest. If this would have happened in my town, I would only hope that they were that focused in catching them too.

The people in that area were calling in to 911 everything they saw out of place throughout the whole ordeal. The cops were getting calls like - shed doors opened that were closed, suspicious bags and backpacks laying around, suspicious cars parked with the doors open, suspicious guys standing around, garage doors opened, etc...

I heard of several calls of a guy with a dark hoodie running around. The residents kept calling it in as well as the cops kept seeing and chasing him but they never caught him. All in different places that didn't make since like some kids were running around taunting them as if playing a game of tag.

Ultimately it was again a resident that called in about their boat that had blood stains and the cover looked to be messed with. The cops and the community came together and got the job done.

You conspiracy theorists, government activists or whatever you want to call yourselves today - Was the whole operation overkill? Maybe for an armed robber or a burglar, but this was a mass murdering bomber that had already killed and wounded many people and was held up in a residential neighborhood. Worst case scenario for any enforcement agency.

Kudos for cops - job well done.

If you think this is a slippery slope then get some better shoes! :rockwoot:

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LrbsUVSVl8

you know these to be 4th ammendment violations? or are you assuming based on google searches?

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    They were raiding homes that had a suspected bomber but when they find the suspected bomber they were scared to get close to him and sent in a robot with flash bangs. Why weren't the SWAT teams scared of the bomber when raiding the houses?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Look at all these voluntary encounters. Compliance isn't optional when men are pointing guns in your face and all over your home. You exit into the streets barefoot with your hands in the air.

526561_518143014889871_536575814_n.jpg

422128_518466598190846_124656659_n.jpg

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    This Watertown resident confirms that he had "no choice" in complying, when guns are pointed at your face and men are barking orders.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYHf7n5h-bw[/ame]

Top Bottom