or the model?

once you learn to balance & shoot a glock.......my bet you stick w/steel:):

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    I just picked up an XDm in 10mm. It has the threaded barrel and suppressor sights along with an RMR plate. Sportsman's has them on sale for $599. Minus the rewards and Military discount it was $569.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I do think that the attitude on caliber conversion kits is pretty ****ty. Oh well, we are just way too busy making guns to make those even though we promised them when you bought the gun.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I do think that the attitude on caliber conversion kits is pretty ****ty. Oh well, we are just way too busy making guns to make those even though we promised them when you bought the gun.

I'm still salty about not being able to get a Mossberg MVP in 300BLK in spite of the fact they announced it at SHOT in 2013 then lied to me about them "being out to distributors" (directly from one of their reps). Mossberg can suck it as far as I am concerned.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Have been wondering which 10mm pistol to get. There are several out in the market that I like but what are the thoughts from my fellow INGO members on 10mm pistols. My main use for the pistol would be range time and home defense.
    I like the Glock 20 and Springfield XDM due to their magazine capacity. But then again the 1911 style pistols are more comely. What are the advantages and disadvantages of the different models?

I’m a revolver guy but if I was going to get one then I’d go with a Sig 220 legion. They’re expensive but I like them the most of all the 10 mm I’ve read about, besides the 10mm Blackhawks that ruger made ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I’m a revolver guy but if I was going to get one then I’d go with a Sig 220 legion. They’re expensive but I like them the most of all the 10 mm I’ve read about, besides the 10mm Blackhawks that ruger made ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I think they made a Redhawk in 10mm also or maybe I am just thinking of the S&W.

confused89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    IN
    I have a XDM in 10mm as well as a 6” barreled GP100 that was converted from 357 to 10mm. The GP100 tames the 10mm down so much that I’d rather shoot it than the XDM.

GMediC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2020
    US
    Tanfoglio stock I, II, III ,Limited & Extreme.
    Sig P220, Tacops, Spartan & Nightmare carry.
    Colt. Delta elite........All 10mm's
    I just meant, literally, buy all of them. All the 10mms

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom