• ...and so much more!
  • cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    The author is surprised that swords, crossbows, nunchucks and spearguns are legal? Pardon my French, but what p***y came up with that list?

And they forgot ice picks. I'll bet more people have been murdered with ice picks than with nunchucks.

O.M.G.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I would venture to guess more people are killed by wild deer each year than have been murdered with these weapons combined in the last 50 years.

CavMedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Plainfield
    I think the biggest weapon that they want to make illegal is the Informed Voter...can't have them running around ruining there campaigns of Mass Misinformation.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I saw Kill Bill and Kill Bill 2 so I've seen what one of those hattori hanzo swords can do in the hands of a trained assassin...Nobody needs one of those.

:popcorn:

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    A hand crafted katana for $500? OMG a crossbow is LEGAL?!?! Nunchucks?! Spear Guns?

Very stupid article, if that actually shocks anyone....well....I'm sure there are shocked people out there by this

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    That looks like a list of weapons that are virtually NEVER used to commit crimes......so, Mr. Incredulous writer......

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    A hand crafted katana for $500?

That's what I was thinking. A handcrafted nihonto starts around $5,000. $500 will get you a factory-produced sword. For an antique, you're looking at the cost of a car, and nobody will ever cut with those for fear of damaging your precious investment.

I don't see any connection to liberals. This seems like yet another sensationalist article.

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Chain whip? I know what I want Santa to bring me this year!

I know a guy who does those weapons ("flexible weapons"). There is a lot of bumps and bruises on the way to learning to use them. He almost killed himself once in practice. And I think he has a good instructor, too.

After seeing him demonstrate, I was so thankful that Moses Browning invented guns.

Top Bottom