• ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Yes I read the whole thing.

Let me say it another way...as I was reading it, when I saw the words "...we need more politicians like Lindsey Graham...", those are words I never expected to see you write about a RINO like him. That is all.

ETA: LG may be right on this topic and I'm glad to have him on our side. But a reliable constitutionalist minded politician, he is not.

Well, I didn't make mention of his overall politics...simply the fact that he is publicly saying he owns an AR and what he thinks of magazine capacity. The statement was simple and to the point. Hell, I heard Obama home brews beer. He may have some thoughts on the matter that I agree with, doesn't mean I agree with everything.

ryanbr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Logansport
    Well, I didn't make mention of his overall politics...simply the fact that he is publicly saying he owns an AR and what he thinks of magazine capacity. The statement was simple and to the point. Hell, I heard Obama home brews beer. He may have some thoughts on the matter that I agree with, doesn't mean I agree with everything.

Exactly!

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    :xmad: GRRRRR!!!! Sorry for the rant and I know I'm preaching to the [STRIKE]quire[/STRIKE] choir. If this is what we are up against, we are screwed. Big time.

FTFY
    Sorry. Not trying to nit pick, but this was just annoying the crap out of me.

Unless you meant to be preaching to one-twentieth of a ream of paper? :laugh:

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    FTFY
    Sorry. Not trying to nit pick, but this was just annoying the crap out of me.

Unless you meant to be preaching to one-twentieth of a ream of paper? :laugh:
    :ugh: Great, now I feel like an idiot! I did think that it looked odd when I read it over and didn't think much of it because I thought, "meh, it's INGO, not English class!"

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Well I finally got around to watching today's program. My general impressions: The first half of WLP's interview, I thought he was off his game a little. He didn't take control of the debate as well as I'd hope he would. The second half, I thought he got his footing and did much better. I just don't think he handled the questions about magazine capacity and additional gun regulations well.

Schumer still makes my stomach hurt when he talks. And as much as Lindsey Graham infuriates me with his RINO/John McCain style politics, I thought did well.

David Gregory is no Tim Russert.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell

"Over the last 13 years to date, there have been about 239 deaths as a result of mass shootings, like the one at Sandy Hook Elementary School. Over that same period of time, the past 13 years, there has been three hundred times the number of deaths as a result of drowning, and one hundred fifty times the number of deaths resulting from poisoning. While the shooting deaths are horrific and tragic, so is all needless death. My questions is, given the statistical insignificance of deaths related to mass shootings as compared to the other forms of death sited and based only on the numbers, why are there no news conferences with political and government leaders, or civic organizations and the media demanding legislation to reduce the death rate from drownings and poisoning, not to mention, drunk driving, prescription drugs and alcohol. These activities kill tens of thousands of people each and every year, and not a pep. Could it be that we don't see the hidden agenda...maybe!"
    That is a great response i just saw in the comments for the video in the second link.

Top Bottom