• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    My XDs is coming home. I thought news of this would of brought a bigger grin to my pudgy lil face. But it's not going to happen. I always imagine that me and my trusty XDs would be together always, but while she was gone, I turned to another. As I've said here before I bought a Colt 1911 to fill my .45 needs while my lil XDs was getting better. It was going to be just a fling, nothing serious. Just a few hours at the range, few hours cleaning her up afterwards. But once I started to carry her every day. Something happen. Soon just one wasn't enough, I needed another, then another. The Colt now is now my EDC. When my XDs come home I have a place for her in my safe, but now my 1911, has a place in my heart! If this is wrong, then I don't want to be right!!

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    you have a chance NOW to sell it and get away from them or you'll end up with pic's like this......SAVE YOURSELF FROM FUTURE HEARTBREAK!!!!!!

osr96f.jpg

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Now if only the 1911 god will forgive me for all my fire arms sins I'll be good!

let me ask forgiveness: JetGirl, I'm sorry!!!, , , I feel reborn!!

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I felt the call and switched my EDC from my CZ to my Sig Compact 1911 just the other day.

Something just feels right when your carrying a 1911.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    My XDs is coming home. I thought news of this would of brought a bigger grin to my pudgy lil face. But it's not going to happen. I always imagine that me and my trusty XDs would be together always, but while she was gone, I turned to another. As I've said here before I bought a Colt 1911 to fill my .45 needs while my lil XDs was getting better. It was going to be just a fling, nothing serious. Just a few hours at the range, few hours cleaning her up afterwards. But once I started to carry her every day. Something happen. Soon just one wasn't enough, I needed another, then another. The Colt now is now my EDC. When my XDs come home I have a place for her in my safe, but now my 1911, has a place in my heart! If this is wrong, then I don't want to be right!!

After reading that, I feel just like I did when Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan got together in 'You've Got Mail'.

Top Bottom