• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    Another wonderful story that warms the cockles of one's heart. If 1911's are your thing, fine and dandy. If you feel something else works better for you, then so be it.

I just love the 1911. That's my thing.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    My XDs is coming home. I thought news of this would of brought a bigger grin to my pudgy lil face. But it's not going to happen. I always imagine that me and my trusty XDs would be together always, but while she was gone, I turned to another. As I've said here before I bought a Colt 1911 to fill my .45 needs while my lil XDs was getting better. It was going to be just a fling, nothing serious. Just a few hours at the range, few hours cleaning her up afterwards. But once I started to carry her every day. Something happen. Soon just one wasn't enough, I needed another, then another. The Colt now is now my EDC. When my XDs come home I have a place for her in my safe, but now my 1911, has a place in my heart! If this is wrong, then I don't want to be right!!
    :naughty: Damn, I heard about that thing with you and Mrs. Jones, but now you're telling the world it's you and Mr. Browning?:nono::sheep:

SubUrbanCamo317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    South Side Indy
    I hope your XD isn't a vengeful lover.

The first time I shot my 1911, I fell, hard! (actually I just scraped my knee, it didnt actually hurt) :laugh: Just kidding! I sold my XDM 45 compact to fund my first 1911. Whenever I would take my Glock with me to the range it would give me little fits, I think it was jealousy....now that my 1911 is gone :( My Glocks are striding around like they own the place, I NEED TO GET ANOTHER!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I wrote this thread after i purchased one of CM's 1911s. Was a Colt Combat Elite In .45 acp of course. After i wrote it he called and explained what a great responsibility it was to own such a beautiful and prestigious firearm. I bought many other 1911s off Cm during the next few years. None as near and dear to my heart as that first colt. Thanks again CM for expanding my knowledge of not just 1911s.....but of course CZs too.

Top Bottom