• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    To me straight out of the box the triggers are better than any Glock, S&W, etc. And I own several of both. But with the CGW upgrades just take them to another level. Very close to the 1911.

Agreed. The trigger out of the box is way better then Glock or Smith triggers out of the box. Even better than a Glock trigger with a 3.5# trigger connector installed. Doesn't stack up to my Ruger SR1911 trigger out of the box, or anywhere close to the trigger job CM did on my SA Loaded. I haven't ever tried a cajunized trigger job on a 75B, but I'm guessing it would be very sweet.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    To me straight out of the box the triggers are better than any Glock, S&W, etc. And I own several of both. But with the CGW upgrades just take them to another level. Very close to the 1911.

Once the work is done they have (in my estimation/opinion) the best non-1911 trigger I have ever pulled.
    Simply amazing.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have a fully csnjunized 97bd and I think its on par with my TRP

I have a full CGW 97. I will say it is the best "Fulcrum" trigger I have ever pulled.

I will also say the my fully tuned TRP is a better trigger.

I like them both.

Accuracy of both is amazing. My son Prefers the 97 over the 1911 and as he was raised on the 1911 that is saying something.

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    I have a full CGW 97. I will say it is the best "Fulcrum" trigger I have ever pulled.

I will also say the my fully tuned TRP is a better trigger.

I like them both.

Accuracy of both is amazing. My son Prefers the 97 over the 1911 and as he was raised on the 1911 that is saying something.

Well my TRP is stock. One day I may ask you to work on the trigger

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Took my Sig TacOps 1911 out for a spin today at Point Blank. The last couple times I've shot it, I've run into some FTF issues. Today, I believe I've isolated it to a magazine issue. It doesn't seem to like the WC mags I bought, but it has no issues with Sig mags, or my Chip McCormick 10 rounder. Had fun at the range, as always :)

Top Bottom