• indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Huh!

I don’t know what their definition of “small“ is, but his flags are much smaller than the one that’s on their very own flag pole.

The flags on his truck look pretty “small“ to me.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Looking on the map Bedford County, Virginia is a hell of a lot closer to Beckley, West Virginia than it is to the DC swamp. This is concerning.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    So school can hang gay pride flags in the classroom, but a student can’t have the American flag on his vehicle? Sounds like a good reason to file a civil suit against the individual that made the decision to have him remove his flags. Don’t sue the school until you cripple the individual administrator.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Remember, according to a court decision, burning an American flag is free speech. Not decided on was that burning a rainbow flag is a hate crime.

Yes, the first amendment is very under attack.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Schools have never been free speech zones, but this is beyond the pale. I can just imagine some sniveling administrator saying, "If we let you fly the American flag, we have to let someone else fly the Confederate flag, and I'm just not sure I wanna have to deal with that today."

Who knew that back when politicians were talking about banning flag-burning, what they really needed to be passing was an "American Flag Exemption Law."

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    So I understand the frustration BUT the school is doing this so they don’t have to put up with pride flags.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Colorado Springs student sent home from school over patches on his bag​

BASED 12 Year Old KICKED OUT Of Class For Wearing Gadsden Flag Deemed RACIST By WOKE School Board!​

Can't because it represents "racism".
    Well, so does the Democratic party.
    So, now we can't mention them or their leaders?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Colorado Springs student sent home from school over patches on his bag​

BASED 12 Year Old KICKED OUT Of Class For Wearing Gadsden Flag Deemed RACIST By WOKE School Board!​

Can't because it represents "racism".
    Well, so does the Democratic party.
    So, now we can't mention them or their leaders?

Quiet Observer

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John
    I have mixed feelings about people displaying the U.S. flag vehicles and other places. Often the flag is dirty, tattered or torn. The flag across the rear window of the truck in the Fox News post is dirty. Most flags are not meant to withstand the equivalent of a 70+ MPH winds seen at highway speeds. Just after 911 I went to the O.D.s desk at Great Lakes Naval Hospital about a large filthy tattered flag that was draped over the rear doors of a civilian van in the parking lot.

The U.S. Flag Code states that the Flag should be displayed on the right front fender. It does not mention multiple flags on the bed of a pickup truck.

"The flag should not be draped over the hood, top, sides, or back of a vehicle or of a railroad train or a boat. When the flag is displayed on a motorcar, the staff shall be fixed firmly to the chassis or clamped to the right fender."

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Listen I 100% agree with you BUT with the way our world is….. if they let this kid fly the American flag they wouldn’t have a leg to stand on with our “justice system” when they told a kid they can’t fly the pride flag I don’t agree with it either but I can see where the issues could arise.

Explicit sexual content is usually not permitted in school. I'd argue the pride flag exists solely for that purpose.

It has no purpose outside of sex. But I mean that's what these people are into, shoving their sexuality onto children so they can groom them.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Explicit sexual content is usually not permitted in school. I'd argue the pride flag exists solely for that purpose.

It has no purpose outside of sex. But I mean that's what these people are into, shoving their sexuality onto children so they can groom them.
    That’s a very good point. So it isn’t a fair comparison. Touché

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    This teacher should be fired for sole purpose of not knowing history. Snd just being a leftist idiot in general. Id definitely be pulling my kid out of that school if possible

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I have mixed feelings about people displaying the U.S. flag vehicles and other places. Often the flag is dirty, tattered or torn. The flag across the rear window of the truck in the Fox News post is dirty. Most flags are not meant to withstand the equivalent of a 70+ MPH winds seen at highway speeds. Just after 911 I went to the O.D.s desk at Great Lakes Naval Hospital about a large filthy tattered flag that was draped over the rear doors of a civilian van in the parking lot.

The U.S. Flag Code states that the Flag should be displayed on the right front fender. It does not mention multiple flags on the bed of a pickup truck.

"The flag should not be draped over the hood, top, sides, or back of a vehicle or of a railroad train or a boat. When the flag is displayed on a motorcar, the staff shall be fixed firmly to the chassis or clamped to the right fender."
    Its just a Code, lots of our brothers died, so we have The Rights to do as we wish, even with our Flag.
    Tell a Grunt Ground Pounder you dont like our flag in the back of his truck. lol

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom