• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    What a good day at the range. I got to meet several of the folks here on the board, and as was stated before, what a great bunch of people. While it's nice to meet those from other parts of the country, it's really nice to be able to gather at a central location for many of us. I once drove to Springfield, Mo to a shoot put on by the old owner of the Family Friends Firearms forum (Gunslinger RIP). That was a haul. So glad this was closer. The wife let me drive her G6 convertible.

I'm sorry I didn't bring my camera, and sorry I didn't get to mingle as much as I could have. Hope I didn't seem stand -offish.

Thanks also to the organizers, and set up people, and the folks supplying the basics. Thanks also for the offers to shoot some of the more unusual of the firearms.

Anyway, if you didn't know by now why you belonged to a board like this, now you know.

Thanks
    Steve

I didn't mingle as much as I could either. Guess I can be more of a wallflower until I feel comfortable, lol.

Free day at the range, good people, beautiful day = awesome.

Why wait til next year, we need a Fall Bash! lol

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    A few more pics!!

Our fearless leader, and the winner of 3 scantily-clad Glock posters-- Fenway!
    2wpicjk.jpg

indytechnerd, chatting it up!
    2nlbvat.jpg

Your's truly!
    9t1vkw.jpg

Kr_Treefrog2 taking her turn on Britton's full-auto .22!
    10napts.jpg

INGO Tactical model anyone? *ribbit*
    2ziy1co.jpg

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I'm exhausted :laugh:

My regular staff was awesome, as usual. Volunteer RO's, Jim, Jay & John were great as well.

I can think of worse ways to have spent my 49th birthday :D

Thanks RogerB!!! You did one heckuva job.

Great meeting everyone.

Eric, I miss you, man.

Happy belated birthday! And thanks again for opening up the range to all of us! Your RO's did a good job and I know I had a great time.

It was nice to meet everyone I met. I really hope to make it to more events like this in the future and meet more of you. :ingo::rockwoot:

Woo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    New Castle
    :wow: Looks like I missed a great time!! I will be attending the next one!:rockwoot:

Somebody needs to post up pics of these nametags or are the really double top secret?

:ingo:

hc4sar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    cent IN.
    thanks roger b for one great time and sirrealism for the name tag that is now in my toy locker. also thanks to sjstill and his crew of friendly and helpful ro's. oh yea steve your boy said you were a tad bit more than 49?? anyhow thanks to all envolved !!! :ingo:

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    through the classifieds, met in various places like the 1500... I've gotta say, I've never met nicer, more dedicated, and more talented than this forum has to offer. Especially for this being a local forum.

Then it's good you didn't come and see me shoot :):

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Somebody needs to post up pics of these nametags or are the really double top secret?

:ingo:

No, not top secret. Here are a couple samples. These were left over by a couple folks who couldn't make it after the date change.

atm.gif

tyler34.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom