• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I have been asked by several people if they can pay online.
    So I am going to try it this year.
    PayPal
    jakemartens@comcast.net
    match fee will be $87.55 if you want to go this route (you pay the 3% fee)
    I will still need an entry form filled out and mailed or emailed to me. Until funds clear your slot will be pending.
    If you have any questions let me know

Trickpony

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Out of State :(
    What does this mean?

Means if you shoot an STI framed handgun and have registered it for the contingency program at STI (by mail) you're elligible to win $$$ to spend at STI... STI will provide winner of classes that shoot STI framed handguns $250, $350 or $600 (depending on match - USPSA or IDPA) toward retail prices on their website.

STI International -

It's a great deal and another reason to choose STI for your handgun needs :rockwoot:

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    Shooter must represent STI International by wearing STI International shirt for duration of match.

Effective Jan. 2007 - Any shooter participating in the STI contingency program will be required to wear either a authorized STI factory purchased shirt, or a shirt that has the same color configuration as STI International, it would need to be a red, white and black shirt Equal billing (size) of the STI logo will still apply. If you have any questions on this please contact the STI contingency cordinator, Don Kemble.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Jake has a new Limited gun that was paid for by this program execept for small parts and labor. The key seems to be sand bag long enough to win gun parts.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Jake has a new Limited gun that was paid for by this program execept for small parts and labor. The key seems to be sand bag long enough to win gun parts.
    Yes I won my class at area 3 and area 5. Contigency money paid for slide, barrel, all small parts including sights. I also won a frame at area 3. I had to buy slide stop and magwell and pay labor to get a limited gun built. I have now moved to A class.

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    So, is that how it works? You hang out in a class until you get enough parts for a new gun and then move up?

I may have to get me a Spartan and a shirt.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    So, is that how it works? You hang out in a class until you get enough parts for a new gun and then move up?

I may have to get me a Spartan and a shirt.

Might just pay for the next gun.

Trickpony

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Out of State :(
    Classifiers are no fun either unless you want to get classified quickly... Much more fun to get classified by overall match score if you can shoot enough area matches and nationals.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Classifiers are no fun either unless you want to get classified quickly... Much more fun to get classified by overall match score if you can shoot enough area matches and nationals.

Yeah actually Area 3, Area 6 and Illinois Section are in there for my overall classification that moved me up.

I don't really get that worked up about it, my plan is to make master anyway so it had to happen sooner or later.

Back to the match........

Been getting a good buzz about the match very early this year. Have received several entries already.....

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Value

Get signed up it will be a great match.

Last edited:

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    If you've never done a major before, this is a good one. These guys always put on great matches. Don't be intimidated, majors are just like an all day club match. Lots of neat stages, they pull out all the props. It's a ball.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    almost forgot to send my form in, this is a blast if you haven't done one.

Doesn't matter if you are pretty new to the sport, having ten stages will be :rockwoot:

DarcEagle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    just wandering how much experience should a shooter have before they try to take part in something like this

Top Bottom