• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Day started a little slow but finished well. Hopefully we got the bugs worked out and its smooth sailing Sunday. Big thanks to all the staff for a great job!!

Rob I think my best C game will take ya!:D

way I shot today, even your D game might!

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Aren't you happy that my gun wasn't running correctly for your hedge bet. I'll tear the thing apart tomorrow and see if the firing pin went bad. Funny how I shot 200 rounds yesterday, no hiccups...today at least 3 FTF's a stage:dunno:. That made for a long day and finally just gave up. Stages are great and much more challenging than they appear on paper :yesway:

Oh and though I know this from past experience, do not clean your gun the day before a major

Not really happy, I would much rather have seen your gun run and be able to finish out the day on a good note. :( (Get a CZ! guaranteed to run! :D)

JDubb

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Frankfort IN
    Had alot of fun today shooting in squad 102!!! Had 3 mike's today but hey going from a striker fired gun to SS, I didn't think was that bad.....???

Mog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    GREAT time today-- you guys did a great job! Everyone who put so much time and hard work into this, a huge THANKS for a really great match and a lot of fun! And you arranged good weather, too! Challenging and fun stages and a VERY well run match.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    All the credit goes to Daniel, Bart and his staff, I have done basically nothing for this match.....and it feels very good

I think that the stages are a great mix of what has become what shooters expect here in the Indiana Section, challenging, with a good mix of options, pure speed and accuracy to push shooters.

It felt great to be able to just come to a a match and shoot. I think everyone that has signed up for this will definitly be getting their money's worth out of this

Great Job Daniel, Bart, and Crew!!

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I'm getting ready to head up to Atlanta for the third day in a row.
    I didn't shoot all that great but squad 106 was apleasure to shoot with and we couldn't have asked for better stages or weather.
    See you all in a few hours.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Great match Dan & crew. A usuall here of late I SUCKED again, 6 mikes does not set well. Good times with bad hits, not good. Hey Daniel I left my Blue Hoodie at your range today, can you hold it till you see me as I did for you.

a zone

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    Max,
    I have your sweatshirt. Found it on staqe 9. I wll make sure Daniel gets it sometime this week. Should have done that already but with tear down etc. Found it in the truck when I unloaded it when I got home.
    Mike Thompson

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    All I can say is we had one hell of a staff working this match and all the credit goes to them.

Dont let Jake fool you he had a huge part in this match

A HUGE THANK YOU to Burl Frame- Jeff McCauley - Jeff Stowers- Jeff Strauch - Justin Shiarar- Dale Shultz - Rob Simmons - Bart Farmer - Mike Thompson - Mike McCauley- Bill Dezarn - Jake Fearnow These guys stayed after and got everything back to the Barn before 7:30. Thanks Guys you dont know how much that is appriciated.

Everybody that I talked to said they were extremly pleased with this match and would return next year.

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Great match Dan & crew. A usuall here of late I SUCKED again, 6 mikes does not set well. Good times with bad hits, not good. Hey Daniel I left my Blue Hoodie at your range today, can you hold it till you see me as I did for you.

Max Ill see Mike sometime this week and get it for you

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    :):

I stopped by the store and grabbed his bottle of Makers. :n00b:

Unless his Glock blows up (which they're known to do and all, just sayin' :D), it's likely his. Fortunately, I offset the cost a bit with a hedge bet :cool: I'm already planning how badly I'm gonna thrash him next time, though. :laugh:

Even though I didn't bring my A-game, I had a freakin' awesome time. The stages were interesting and a heckuva lot of fun. Had a great squad, too.

Hats off to Mongo, Skroggster, Jake and the rest of the crew that made this match happen. :yesway:

I am sure Mongo is either spinning downward from the stress relief / The success / or the BOTTLE OF MAKERS MARK! DOH, Glock smokes CZ by what 12.78% :D

Top Bottom