• ...and so much more!
  • direland

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Martinsville, IN
    Had a great time, only two Mike's. Want to thank Daniel for all of the hard work and letting me re-shoot a stage with his 40 Glock. I liked the trigger.

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    My match video

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymVSIND3_eg[/ame]

I never seemed to get going. Not much of a sense of urgency. 3 mikes for the day.

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Ladies & Gentleman.

We are proud to announce that ACC has graciously been awarded the 2012 USPSA Indiana SS/Prod/Rev Championships per the Indiana Section Coordinator (Jake Martens) This match will be held Oct 27 & 28th 2012.

I am seeking to put a specific website conjoined with USPSAIndiana.org together for promotional reasons so we can make this match bigger and better than this year, with more preperation, more sponsors who have committed to next year, and more competitors.

What I am seeking is anyone willing or wanting to share photos, video, or any memorable moments from this match so we can incorporate it into promotional reagalia.

It will not be paid, sponsored, nor, anything other than compeitiors willing to show their sport in action.

If interested. Please PM me and I will give you my email address.

Thank You all for coming. It was the most FUN I have had shooting like *****. Why because we were there for YOU~!

Bart Farmer
    cheers.gif

Freeborn Man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Memphis, IN
    Here is my match video. Umm, please ignore my horrid shooting especially on the last stage lol.

My squad made the match that much more fun. I was lucky to be with some great shooters who gave me ideas on how to break down the stage. Too bad I couldn't execute but I'm learning.

[ame]http://youtu.be/sNISqsdgeI4[/ame]

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Here is my match video. Umm, please ignore my horrid shooting especially on the last stage lol.

My squad made the match that much more fun. I was lucky to be with some great shooters who gave me ideas on how to break down the stage. Too bad I couldn't execute but I'm learning.

http://youtu.be/sNISqsdgeI4

Matt, is that an Ikam? I've been thinking about buying a pair

Freeborn Man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Memphis, IN
    Mike,

It's a Contour HD helmet cam. I secured it to the bill of my cap with the included mount and zip ties. It's a little bulky but sleeker (and cheaper) than the GoPro Hero. I like that it has a big switch for the record on/off and beeps to tell you that it's recording. I picked mine up from B and H photo with free shipping but now Amazon has lowered their price to match.

Matt

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Mike,

It's a Contour HD helmet cam. I secured it to the bill of my cap with the included mount and zip ties. It's a little bulky but sleeker (and cheaper) than the GoPro Hero. I like that it has a big switch for the record on/off and beeps to tell you that it's recording. I picked mine up from B and H photo with free shipping but now Amazon has lowered their price to match.

Matt

Thanks. I thought maybe the point of aim was slightly different. Video looks good and fairly centered. Send me a pm if you have had any issues with it. I don't want to turn this thread into product review forum;)

Top Bottom