• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Then they build them and you can't afford them!
    WCT28890A_450.JPG
    WCT28890B_450.JPG
    WCT28890C_450.JPG

Specifications:

Wilson Combat Tactical Supergrade Compact
    .45ACP
    Color case hardened frame
    Turnbull High Polish Charcoal Blue slide and small parts
    Flush cut / reverse crown barrel
    Flute barrel chamber
    Countersink slide stop
    Round butt frame
    Slide top serrations
    Checker rear of slide
    Tritium front sight
    Unotch rear battle sight
    Ambi safety
    French Walnut grips
    Sterling silver grip medallions
    List price $6680.00

Meh, build your own and spend the 5K you just saved on some more guns!

Razer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2013
    South Central Indiana
    I like this time every year, they announce guns that I'll maybe see in a couple of years actually for sale!

I still like to read up on them though I can't afford 99 percent of what I'd like!

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I like this time every year, they announce guns that I'll maybe see in a couple of years actually for sale!

I still like to read up on them though I can't afford 99 percent of what I'd like!

It's always exciting, then half of what you see never comes to be. I'm still waiting for the IO inc. replica of the SP1 that never materialized. There was a really nice take down .357 lever announced by Taylors at the recent NASGW show that looked pretty nice.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'd be happy to see someone import the SAR K2 in 10mm, but know that's not going to happen. It would be nice to see something different though, rather than the same old guns, but in new colors and grips. I'd like to see a 1911 in 9mm with a double stack mag that results in a grip width similar to a CZ 75. All double stack 1911s I've seen so far seem to be overly large. A double stack 9mm should be only marginally larger than a single stack .45. But, I'm guessing most new guns will be another caliber to an existing platform (not always a bad thing) or a different finish and grips on an existing 1911.

scootn103

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    Glock 42 in .380 would be interesting , would like see something new from Hk but i doubt that will happen and if it did , it will be sky high in price

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Wilson has been bumping up the cost on all the 1911's. When you have a 2 year waiting list I guess you can. :)

I've looked at some of the Wilsons at Indiana Gun Club and they are putting out the best 1911's they have ever done. I've had some in the past and you can easily see the improvement in quality. I just can't justify it when I can do it myself. Maybe someday when I have more money than time!

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Glock 42 in .380 would be interesting , would like see something new from Hk but i doubt that will happen and if it did , it will be sky high in price

Yeah, I don't understand it they originally made one of the neatest striker fired guns ever but now you can't drag them kicking or screaming into the 21st century.

roadrunner681

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    henry county
    I'd be happy to see someone import the SAR K2 in 10mm, but know that's not going to happen. It would be nice to see something different though, rather than the same old guns, but in new colors and grips. I'd like to see a 1911 in 9mm with a double stack mag that results in a grip width similar to a CZ 75. All double stack 1911s I've seen so far seem to be overly large. A double stack 9mm should be only marginally larger than a single stack .45. But, I'm guessing most new guns will be another caliber to an existing platform (not always a bad thing) or a different finish and grips on an existing 1911.
    i think a 1911 in 357 sig would be cool, or a desert eagle in 41 mag.

Top Bottom