• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I watched a local match and immediately got hooked so be prepared. Come to a local match afterward and there will be lots of people willing to show you the ropes. I have met hundreds of nice people (and two jerks). It is a great sport, lots of fun, and you'll make some new friends. Come on in, the water is fine.

I didn't know we had met! But, even though I look like two jerks, I'm just one jerk.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Far east side of Randolph county. 2 miles from Ohio, 20 north of I70 & Richmond. The Atlanta club looks to be the closest and it's about 90 minutes one way. Most of the stuff I see is either way north or west.

Silver Creek is near Sellersburg.
    The Ohio clubs are probably closer as rvb mentioned

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Far east side of Randolph county. 2 miles from Ohio, 20 north of I70 & Richmond. The Atlanta club looks to be the closest and it's about 90 minutes one way. Most of the stuff I see is either way north or west.
    That's part of it though. I drive 60-90 minutes per match because I'm just south of indy. Well worth the drive. You could also look into some Ohio matches.

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Regardless of where you go I will guarantee you will find a great group of people that will welcome you. I haven't been to a match yet that I didnt feel welcome. You will meet some of the best people in the world at these competitions
    Just remember this is a State Championship Match. More or less 2 Club matches in one.
    A full day of fun and gun. Most club matches last about 3-4 hrs..
    Hope to see you on the range.

Top Bottom