• riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Stages are on the ground
    Probably hang targets and tweak today.
    It looks like fun and standing reloads for ss major so the production and l10 guys will love it.:):

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Stages are on the ground
    Probably hang targets and tweak today.
    It looks like fun and standing reloads for ss major so the production and l10 guys will love it.:):

longbeard

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    United States
    Friendly reminder on behalf of all Kindle people who have to account for everyone's entries. If you switch your membership from a 1 year to 3 year or whatever , your USPSA number must change accordingly in the Kindles. Otherwise Practiscore cannot locate you. It's as if you don't belong to USPSA.

For club matches, I have quit tracking down the invalid entries. For this match I went the extra mile, and updated your numbers for you. You can thank my employer for un-wittingly donating the time, and USPSA for insisting only valid members can shoot. Also, for all of you I had to find... I've now seen your classifier scores. Practice up people....

For those of you with dyslexia or fat fingers... I salute your attempt to fool me, but I was able to switch numbers around enough to find you or someone with your same name.

If you have peppered an outdated number across match sign up form all winter, please help the staff out and update it!

See you guys this weekend!

7920drew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Lafayette, IN
    Thanks for all the hard work that went into this match! Even tho I gave Dan a bunch of **** about classics, all kidding aside, it was a great match with fun stages! I had a blast!

Alaskan454

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2016
    IN
    Thank you to all the sponsors and match staff who made it happen. I thought the stages were fun and it ran very smoothly.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Dan and Becky did an outstanding job with this match. Many thanks to them. Stages were great; a lot of fun and a many options. Everything was very organized, good food, etc.

Setup crew, you guys rocked it out. Everything stayed up through a couple days of hard winds and there was basically nothing for me to do/tweak. that's hard work. Thanks!

My Ford 9mm 1911 worked perfectly. I had lots of brain malfunctions, however....

-rvb

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Congratulations on another successful match, Dan and everyone did an awesome job putting this together and running it.
    In the past month in have been to Area 1, Area 2, Area 6 and multigun nationals and the stages, staff and how the match was ran was the equal or better than those other matches.
    Nice job!

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Thanks for a fun match. Thanks to everyone involved in setup, ROing, and running of the match.
    Match moved along nice with no delays.
    Staff was excellent.
    Well done.

I still think we are SO LUCKY here in Indiana with our outstanding club matches and high quality Majors.

Top Bottom