• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    Well, if you are in the Indy area, Point Blank Range in Carmel still has a decent little pile (only little in comparison to the 2 million or so rounds they started with) of 500 round bricks of Remington Thunderbolt for $29.99 each, with no limit. That puts it just shy of $.06 a round. Not too bad these days and you can just walk in an buy it, rather than making multiple trips to Walmart hoping to luck out or sitting on online all day, ready to click a deal.

Granted, I'd really be more comfortable if they were selling for $20 or less, like they used to, but these days, you take what you can get.

Same story at Point Blank in Cincinnati.....picked up couple bricks last week.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    It's still a sad state of affairs.... I've seen more Rainbows and Unicorns in the last 2 years than bricks of 22s. I'm actually enjoying 17 HMR more and more...

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    i Haven't seen any .22 since last summer. I have about 5k from seeing it while shopping. My dad's friend in Montana said he has no problem getting it at all. And other people i've talked to or even people in this thread seem to be able to find it more in other states. I find it weird.

Brian Ski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    i Haven't seen any .22 since last summer. I have about 5k from seeing it while shopping. My dad's friend in Montana said he has no problem getting it at all. And other people i've talked to or even people in this thread seem to be able to find it more in other states. I find it weird.

Probably more scalpers here...

shootamc58

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 28, 2012
    noblesville
    They had pallets full of 500 round bricks at point blank in carmel for 29.99 per. Thunderbolt. They even had cci 22 as well. No limit. I bought 8 bricks myself. They still had a ton as of yesterday.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I was at cabellas in Louisville the other day. Looks like they loosened the limit on .22. It's now up to 500 rds or 1 box if it contains more than 500 rds.

Contender

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2014
    Lawrence County
    It is not a working mans game. I bought some this week on vacation. Last time I saw some reasonably priced in a store.....a year ago when I was on vacation and went in a store early one morning. Maybe it is getting better, this year was 8 at night, not much left and it was going quick Bought my 500 round limit and left without calling my wife I'm to buy some. Leave some for the next person.

Top Bottom